2

"Bloody well done," Delilah huffs as they walk through the streets of Surrey. "You couldn't have just bloody ignored her? Now listen to me! I sound like pissing Ron"

"Did you not hear what she was saying?" Harry asks as they sit on a curb.

"Of course, I heard it," Delilah snaps. "You think I didn't want to tear her tongue from her head? You don't think her talking shit about our parents didn't piss me off? It did. But it's Marge, Harry, it's what she does. She knows how to press your buttons and you fall for it every time"

"How do you deal with it?"

"I have a dartboard with her face on," Delilah says.

"Really?" Harry asks and Delilah nods.

Harry bursts out laughing and Delilah smiles at him but the happiness slides from their face as the playground behind them comes to life and a big black dog begins to bark at them.

Delilah raises her wand and pushes Harry behind her but both siblings are thrown to the ground after hearing a large bang.

Delilah looks up to see a triple-decker, violently purple bus, which had appeared out of thin air. Gold lettering above the windshield spelt The Knight Bus.

"Welcome to the Knight Bus, emergency transport for the stranded witch or wizard. My name is Stan Shunpike, and I will be your conductor this evening"

Stan looks around before looking at the ground to see the siblings.

"What were you doin' down there?" Stan asks staring at the duo on the floor.

"Fell over," Delilah replies.

"'Choo fall over for?" Stan asks.

"We didn't do it on purpose" Harry snaps, clearly annoyed by the man.

"Well come on then," Stan says. "Let's not wait for the grass to grow"

Both of the Potters peer around the edge of the bus but are distracted by Stan looking too.

"Whatchu looking at?"

"Nothing," Harry says.

"Well come on then in. I'll get those, you get in. Wingardium Leviosa"

Delilah and Harry move and each sit on an empty bed, trying to ignore the loudly snoring witch near them. Delilah hands Stan some money and he gives her two tickets.

"Take her away Ern"

"Yeah take it away Ernie," A shrunken head says. "It's going to be a bumpy ride"

The bus takes off and Harry watches in confusion as his sister remains composed as he's launched around everywhere.

"How are you doing that?" Harry asks.

"I'm practically perfect in every way," Delilah shrugs.

"What did you say your names were again?" Stan asks.

"We didn't," Delilah says.

"Whereabouts are you heading?"

"The Leaky Cauldron," Harry says. "It's in London"

"Hear that Ern?" Stan asks. "'The Leaky Cauldron. That's in London'"

"Hey," The shrunken head says. "If you have the pea soup, make sure you eat it before it eats you"

"But the muggles," Harry says. "Can't they see us?"

"Muggles, they don't see nothing do they?"

"No, but if you jab them with a fork, they see you," The shrunken head says before laughing. "Ernie little old lady at twelve o'clock"