27

The following day, Harry and Delilah are walking through the school after an epidemic of badges had beein released. It depicts Cedric on a bright yellow background.

"I know he's my," Delilah pauses. "Whatever he is. But even for me this is too much Cedric"

Then the badge preceded to pin before showing Harry on a green background with the words "Potter Stinks" on it. As Harry walks along other pupils aim insults at him saying he stinks. A young boy runs past the siblings.

"Cedric rules," The boy shouts.

"Thanks" Harry mutters with a roll of his eyes.

Delilah is quick to react, grabbing the back of the boy's cloak and yanking him back. The amusement on the boy's face is quick to morph into one of fear.

"Oi, you little shit," Delilah's voice was calm which everyone knew was worse for them than if she shouted. "Take that badge off before I shove my foot so far up your arse you'll be tying my shoelaces with your tongue"

The boy yanks at the pin frantically, tearing his cloak in the process. They get to an arch in the stone walls that leads to the castle grounds but their pathway is blocked by two sneering Hufflepuff students.

"Like the badge?" The boy asks.

"Excuse me," Harry says.

Harry pushes through them as they laugh and jeer at the Potter boy.

"I may date Cedric, but if you insult my brother I will come for you," Delilah says, still facing forward.

Delilah then turns to the Hufflepuff girl whose face rapidly pales as she notices Delilah's hand reaching for her wand. The two students were quick to scurry away from the Potter girl who joins her younger brother.

The sibling duo approaches Cedric who was lying across one of the stone benches that were littered across the school grounds. Insults are hurled from the students when they see Harry.

"Knock it off," Cedric snaps but they continue.

Delilah takes a step forward, her face reflecting the fury she felt within. Within milliseconds, their mouths shut and they look away. Ever since the fact emerged that Delilah was the one that had smashed up Marcus Flint's face, the terror of enraging the Potter girl had amplified tenfold.

"Can I have a word?" Harry asks.

"Alright," Cedric says, the pair walk away but the boys dare not make any more noise.

As Delilah walks away, she subtly flicks her wand. Shouts of shock fill her ears as the bench is flipped, dropping a few students to the ground. An amused smile falls upon Delilah's face and her eyes twinkle with mischief as she walks away from the group.

Harry walks away from Cedric but then his eyes lock on Ron and Seamus who were exiting the very archway they had not even ten minutes before. Harry storms over to Ron causing an exasperated sigh to escape Delilah's lips before she joins Cedric as they watch the interaction.

"You're a right foul git you know that?" Harry says.

"Being your brother you think he'd have come up with something better than that," Cedric comments.

"Very true," Delilah hums. "But Harry lacks brains, I think I took them all"

"You think so?" Ron asks.

"I know so"

"Anything else?"

"Yeah. Stay away from me,"

"Fine,"

Draco calls out from where he's sitting up a tree and Delilah sighs, knowing that despite the duo's newly established friendship Harry was not going to be spared from the Malfoy boy's taunting.