3

The next morning the Potter siblings walk downstairs and are greeted by the arguing of two extremely familiar voices.

"I'm warning you, Hermione, keep that bloody beast of yours away from Scabbers or I'll turn it into a tea cosy,"

"It's a cat Ronald what do you expect? It's in its nature"

"A cat? Is that what they told you it was? Looks more like a pig with hair if you ask me"

"That's rich coming from the owner of that smelly old shoe brush. It's alright Crookshanks, ignore the mean, little boy,"

Delilah rolls her eyes fondly as she descends the stairs which catches Hermione's attention.

"Lilah!"

"Hermione!"

"Harry!"

"Ron!"

"Delilah!"

"Ginny!"

Delilah rushes down the steps and greets the younger girls with a hug.

"Your hair," Ginny gasps. "It's so pretty"

"I can curl your hair for you if you'd like," Delilah says.

"Would you please?" Ginny asks.

"When did you grow?" Delilah asks and Ginny laughs before Delilah spins her so the back of her head is facing her.

Delilah waves her wand before tapping it gently on the top of Ginny's head and Ginny watches in the bar mirror as her hair begins to curl itself into doll-like ringlets.

"Egypt," Harry says and Delilah leans over his shoulder to look at the newspaper clipping. "What's it like?"

"Brilliant," Ron says. "Loads of old stuff, mummies, tombs. Even Scabbers enjoyed himself"

"You know the Egyptians used to worship cats," Hermione snarks.

"Yeah along with the dung beetle" Ron scoffs.

"Not flashing that clipping about again are you, Ron?" Fred asks, wrapping his arm around Delilah as he takes the unoccupied chair next to her.

"I haven't shown it to anyone,"

"No, not a soul," George says.

"Not unless you count Tom-"

"The day maid-"

"The night maid-"

"The cook"

"That bloke who fixed the toilet-"

"And that wizard from Belgium"

"But you two look so cute in your Egyptian get up," Delilah coos pinching Fred's cheeks.

"Delilah, sweetheart-" Fred grins at his best friend.

"We always look cute"

"Harry, Delilah!"

"Mrs Weasley"

The siblings are pulled into a hug by the woman and Delilah places her book down on the table, drawing the attention of Hermione who begins reading the book out of curiosity.

"Good to see you dears"

"You too," Harry says.

"Ah Delilah, you get more beautiful each time I see you," Mrs Weasley says resting her hands on Delilah's face. "So much like your mother, but the small glint in your eye is all James"

"Oi mum-" Fred says.

"You never call us beautiful"

"That's because you're not" Ron snarks.