15

"Look. It's Lupin," Harry points to where said Professor was heading straight for the whomping willow.

"Immobulus!"

"And Snape's coming"

"And now we wait"

"And now we wait"

"Why is there an echo?" Delilah asks, staring at her brother.

"You're so unnecessarily mean," Harry huffs and Delilah pouts at him.

"At least someone's enjoying himself," Hermione says and they all glance at Buckbeak.

"Yeah," Harry says. "Hermione?"

"How are you feeling?" Cedric asks.

"You see Sirius talking to me there?" Delilah asks and Cedric nods. "He's asking Harry and me to come and live with him"

"That's great," Cedric says.

"When we free him, Harry and I'll never have to go back to the Dursleys'" Delilah says with a small smile on her lips. "It'll just be us and him. Probably Lupin too, they have some weird sexual tension thing going on"

"Yeah I picked up on that as well," Cedric replies. "There's definitely something going on there"

"Why am I now discovering that everyone is a secret gossip?" Delilah huffs.

"We could live in the country someplace you can see the sky," Harry chimes in. "He'll like that after all those years in Azkaban"

"That sounds really nice," Cedric says as Delilah rests her head against his arm.

Their small moment is cut off by Hermione howling like a wolf.

"What are you doing?" Harry hisses.

"Saving Delilah's life!"

"That's all well and good," Delilah hisses. "But now he's coming for us. Past Delilah may live but now time travel Delilah is about to be eaten!"

"Yeah, I didn't think about that. Run!"

The four teenagers turn and break into sprints, trying to outrun the werewolf who was after them. Harry then decides that this precise moment in time was an ideal moment to fall to the floor.

"Fuck sake Harry," Delilah says, quickly yanking her brother to his feet before they all hide behind a tree.

Delilah and Cedric shield Harry and Hermione as they move slowly around the tree. They slowly move backwards until they hear a roar behind them. Delilah and Cedric quickly wrap their arms around Harry and Hermione as Professor Lupin raises his claws.

The four are saved from a gruesome death by Buckbeak who screeches at the werewolf, flapping his wing and kicking out with his hooves.

"That was so scary," Hermione says, keeping a tight hold on Delilah's hand.

"Poor Professor Lupin's having a really tough night," Harry says.

The temperature drops and the breeze picks up causing them all to glance at each other before looking up to see all of the Dementors soaring over the lake.

"Sirius! Come on!" Harry says.

They watch as Delilah screeches to a halt, taking in the sight of her brother and Sirius unconscious on the floor, falling prey to the dementors. They all watch as Delilah casts a patronus, a vixen escaping her wand and pushing the dementors back.

Delilah then opens her mouth and a wail falls from her lips, the force of the scream pushing the dementors back. They watch as Delilah falls to the ground and the dementors descend like vultures, feeding off of the trio's pain as their backs arch each time a dementor gets close.