44

Umbridge's voice rings out over the enchanted tannoy and Delilah watches a Filch hammers the first Educational Degree onto the wall.

"All student organizations are henceforth disbanded. Any student in noncompliance will be expelled"

Delilah, Cedric, the twins and Stuart were walking down the corridor accompanied by Draco.

"Traitor," Crabbe spits at Draco as Goyle sneers.

Delilah steps up to the two goons who towered over her. No fear was shown on her face as the five males take a large step back to be out of the firing range of Delilah's temper.

"Listen dumb and dumber," Delilah sneers in their faces. "Draco was sick of losing brain cells when he spent time with you so he chose people who had more than one brain cell between them"

"You're just a filthy half-blood Potter," Goyle leers at Delilah who stands her ground.

"And yet I'm so much smarter than you, you inbred bastard," Delilah sneers in the same tone Crabbe had donned to speak to Draco.

Goyle cracks his knuckles, a menacing glint shining in his eyes. One Delilah recognised all too well from her time with the Dursleys.

"Popping air out of your joints?" Delilah scoffs. "I'm quaking in my Mary Janes"

"When the war comes, you're going to be the first I kill Potter," Goyle replies to Delilah's mocking.

"Well, I'm right here," Delilah gestures to herself. "Or is your brain that small that you didn't realise that"

"Watch your back Potter," Goyle snaps and Delilah rolls her eyes.

"Okay, bye," Delilah wiggles her fingers at the retreating duo.

"He's not joking," Draco whispers. "The war is brewing"

"I know," Delilah replies. "But Goyle and Crabbe combined wouldn't be able to take me down"

Hermione appears in front of the group causing them to jump slightly.

"Come with me," The girl whispers.

The group look at each other in confusion before shrugging their shoulders and following the brunette. Hermione pushes open a door on the seventh floor that Delilah had never seen before.

"The Room of Requirements," Draco's tone was awestruck as he looks around. "I read about it but I assumed it was a rumour"

Delilah's eyes take in the room as she spots defence against the dark arts books, cushions and duelling dummies.

"The room only appears when a person has real need of it," Draco continues reeling off his knowledge. "It's almost like-"

"The school wants us to fight back," Delilah whispers.

"It's just a bloody castle," Ron chips into the conversation.

"That has magic courting through every brick," Delilah replies to the boy's comment. "It's possible that the castle is sentient in the way of it having knowledge"

Delilah and Harry had become the new Professors of perhaps the most important lesson due to the current storm brewing in the wizarding world.

"Stunning is one of the most important spells a wizard can learn," Delilah was walking in front of the group as Harry stands to the side, watching his sister talk. "It is a spell, that if not deflected, can end a duel quickly. The spell renders the target temporarily unconscious. If a target is hit by multiple stunning spells, the effect will be amplified. For creatures like dragons, trolls, giants and half-giants, multiple spells are more effective as they are not likely to succumb to just one spell. However multiple stunning spells to one individual who is a muggle or wizard, the effect can result in severe injury or even death if the spells are too much for that person's body. The incantation is simple. One word that's easy to remember. Stupefy"

Delilah watches from the sidelines from her position between Cedric and George as Ron and Hermione step up to face each other.

"A galleon on Ron," Cedric whispers in her ear.

"You're about to lose money," Delilah replies. "In what world is Ron going to win-"

Delilah's words are cut off by a surprised cry slipping from Ron's lips as he flies backwards before slamming into the floor.

"And there we go,"

Delilah turns to Cedric with a shit-eating grin on her face. Her hand was held out expectantly and the Hufflepuff rolls his eyes, placing the coin in her hand.

"I let her do that," Ron tells the small group who all nod in fake agreements. "It's good manners, isn't it? It was completely intentional"

"Of course, it was," Delilah says, the sarcasm lacing her tone was very blatant to all of the males.

"Come on D," Stuart says. "We'll give it a try"

"Okay,"

Delilah and Stuart stand where Ron and Hermione had stood, Stuart, standing with his wand drawn.

Delilah doesn't even take her wand out, choosing to stare at the bespectacled boy. Before Stuart could even open his mouth, he goes flying back before slamming harshly against the floor.

"Anyone up for a challenge?" Delilah asks.

Harry steps forward with a wide, playful grin on his face which Delilah returns. Harry draws his wand as Delilah's hands glow red and they turn away from each other as Hermione counts down. When she hits one, both of the siblings turn and lights begin to flash from each side.

It was clear that both of the siblings were extremely skilled in their magical abilities. Barely any spells were actually being said as lights flash back and forth.

Harry was fast but Delilah was faster. All eyes were watching the siblings who had wide, matching grins on both of their faces as the lights flash back and forward. Harry got cocky in his abilities and dropped his guard as he sent spell after spell towards his sister. Delilah is quick to flick her hand at her brother. The spell slams into Harry's chest, sending the boy flying back before slamming into the floor.

Money is exchanged between all of the students who had placed bets with Fred and George over who would win.