36

Delilah faces the older members of the Order who were all watching her as Moody gives her a briefing on what she can do and her exit plan in case of trouble.

"If you're not back in two hours, we'll assume you've been kidnapped. Longbottom is in the building so meet him if you're in trouble," Moody says and Delilah nods before disapparating.

"Can I see Meredith Walker?" Delilah asks, once she had approached the front desk.

"What do you want to see that loon for?" The receptionist snickers.

"Can I see her or not?" Delilah asks with a roll of her eyes.

"You're lucky you came today," The nurse says. "Healer Newton has applied to have her transferred to a small retreat in Godric's Hollow"

"That sounds-" Delilah pauses as her mind starts racing with an action plan. "Lovely"

"She's on the fourth floor," The receptionist says and Delilah nods.

"Thank you," Delilah says before looking around before pointing her wand at the witch. "Obliviate"

Delilah hurries down the hallway and into the elevator, pressing the fourth floor. Upon arriving on the floor, the witch's eyes begin scanning the names on the doors until her eyes lock onto the target of her search. WALKER, M.

Delilah peers into the room which appeared unoccupied but she could sense Meredith's presence. Delilah reaches forward before gently pulling back the white curtain.

The woman was tall with an extremely slight build. Delilah assumed that hospital food wasn't the most nutritious food people could eat. Under her eyes resided large dark circles which were telling that she did not sleep much. Her hair was short and choppy which meant it had most likely been cut by a nurse or orderly.

"You're like me," The woman whispers and Delilah nods.

"D?"

"Stuart?"

"Is this-?"

"Stuart, this is Meredith," Delilah says. "And we're getting her out of here. Now."

"We're what?" Stuart asks.

"We're breaking her out of here," Delilah says.

"You're going to save me from him," Meredith whispers and Delilah nods. "You know he's a bad man?"

"We do," Stuart whispers as Delilah draws her wand from her pocket.

"Now, stay still," Delilah says before pointing her wand at Meredith. "Mutatio species"

Meredith's appearance begins to change before their very eyes. Long red hair sprouts from her head as her figure shrinks, and her face bubbles and shifts until Ginny Weasley is standing in front of them. Delilah reaches into her bag and pulls out a pair of Ginny's clothes, a fact that Delilah had failed to mention to the order was that she had intended to break Meredith out the entire time. Delilah passes the clothes to Meredith, pulling the curtains closed so she can get dressed.

"Meredith, don't say a word," Delilah whispers before pulling open the door and peeking down the corridor.

The trio try to exit the room as casually as they could before their pace increases, intent on getting to the apparation spot or floo fireplace.

"Dahlia Potter?"

"No, my name is Delilah,"

"I'm Healer Newton,"

At the introduction, Delilah's eyes move to his name tag. T NEWTON. Delilah's eyes widen before she shares an imperceptible glance with Stuart. Their eyes move back to the cold-blooded killer in front of them.