69

Delilah's quarters were filled with a tense silence as Harry stares at her. Draco was sat on one of the plush armchairs, picking at the skin of his thumb anxiously.

"What are we going to do?" Harry breaks the silence.

"Dumbledore has to die, Harry," Delilah's words are blunt as she stares at her brother. "If he doesn't-"

"He'll kill me," Draco's voice is hoarse as he stares into the flames. "And my mother"

"Why not your father?" Harry asks.

"He's proven his loyalty," Draco answers Harry's question. "My mother doesn't bear the mark and is only associated by marriage to the Dark Lord"

"What do I need to do?" Harry asks. 

"Whatever Dumbledore has asked you to do," Delilah tells her brother. "As much as I despise the man, he always has a plan so you must stick to it"

"I need to get Slughorn to give me a memory but every time I try, I fail," Harry sighs, lifting his glasses to rub his eyes. 

"Does your brain not function Harry?" Draco's rhetorical question fills the quarters. "When you won the potions challenge, you were given the Felix Felicis"

"You had a potion which allows you to achieve your every endeavour and you didn't use it to help you?" Delilah asks in disbelief.

Harry looks down at the ground, a red flush travelling across his face as he reaches into his pocket. The boy pulls out the small vial that contained a molten gold liquid with small bubbles floating upwards. Harry uncorks the vial before lifting it to his lips. The other two occupants watch Harry intently as he sighs contently after swallowing the liquid. A wide, giddy grin falls on Harry's face as he turns to face Delilah and Draco.

"How do you feel?" Draco asks.

"Excellent, really excellent," Harry beams.

"Giddiness is disgusting," Delilah grimaces. 

"Now, Harry, remember that Slughorn eats early before he talks a short walk around the grounds. He usually stops at the greenhouse before returning to his office"

"That's all well and good but I'm going to Hagrid's," Harry informs the duo.

"I beg your pardon?" Delilah leans forward, a baffled expression across her face. 

"You need to go and see Slughorn," Draco emphasised the word 'need'. "That's the plan remember?"

"I have a really good feeling about this," Harry continues, ignoring the witch and wizard in front of him. "I need to go to Hagrid's tonight. I feel like it's the place to be tonight, you know?"

"No,"

"No,"

"Trust me," Harry places a hand on his sister's shoulder. "I know what I'm doing or at least Felix does"

Harry struts out of the room, an air of confidence exuding from him as he whistles a cheerful tune. Silence fills Delilah's quarters as the witch's mouth hangs open in shock.

"He's mental," Draco whispers. 

Two hours had passed and Harry had not returned. Delilah turns to Draco as a vision flashes through her eyes of the astronomy tower, a blinding green light and a figure falling from the astronomy tower. 

"It has to be tonight," Delilah whispers.

"What does?" 

"Letting the Death Eaters through the vanishing cabinet," Delilah replies. "Once they are here, you need to bring them to the astronomy tower"