52

Umbridge's reign over Hogwarts was a nightmare. Portraits were being removed from the walls to be replaced with Educational Decrees which were getting more ridiculous by the day. Exam season had befallen them and students were panicking as they realised how woefully unprepared they were for Defence Against the Dark Arts. 

"Are you sure this is what you want to do?" Stuart asks the twins once again. 

"Stuart I don't think we're going to change their minds on this one," Delilah hands Fred an orange firework. "This one is for Umbridge"

"What is it?" 

"A little something I cooked up, especially for the she-demon,"

Delilah and Stuart were standing on either side of the Great Hall doors, keeping an eye out for Filch or any Inquisitorial Squad members. A loud bang fills their ears which causes them to look at each other with wide grins on their faces. The bangs get progressively louder which is how Delilah and Stuart know the twins are approaching. From inside the hall they hear the familiar clicking of heels against the floor and they share a nod before pushing the doors open. 

"Miss Potter, Mr Longbottom, what is the meaning of this?" 

"Oh, this isn't us Professor," Delilah grins. "We're just here for the show"

A whistle fills Delilah's ears as a small firework appears in front of Umbridge's face. The auburn-haired witch flicks her hand, sending the firework into the hall where it promptly explodes into a shower of glittering orange. 

"Duck now?" Delilah asks Stuart.

"Duck now,"

The two teenagers duck as the twins come soaring over the duo on their broomsticks. Fred and George's cheers fill their ears as they send the exam papers flying through the halls. Fireworks explode above the students in an array of colours ranging from blue to orange to purple. 

Delilah stands next to Professor Umbridge who was watching in horror. The pink-clothed woman looks at Delilah whose face was illuminated in the glow of the fireworks. 

"Oh dear Delores," Delilah sighs. "It looks to me like you've lost control. But don't worry, I made a special surprise just for you"

"LOAD HER UP DELILAH?" Fred shouts down. 

"I THINK SHE'S READY!"

Delilah and Stuart step away from the Professor which motivates all the others to do so. Fred throws the specially designed firework up as George points his wand at it. 

A loud roar fills the air as the firework explodes. A fiery dragon emerges from the smoke and sets its path right for Umbridge. The stubby, pink woman screams as she attempts to flee the fiery creature who's eyes were set on her. 

"Isn't it beautiful?" Delilah asks Draco who had joined her side. 

"I'm assuming that is your creation?" 

"Me do something so-" Delilah pauses. "Brilliant?" 

"Mad?"

"Well, wreaking havoc is my speciality and I do it so very well," 

All eyes watch as the dragon clamps its jaws around Umbridge. The after-effect is immediate, smaller fireworks erupt from the dragon smashing the educational decrees in a downpour of glass.

"Just wait," Delilah holds up a finger. 

The dragon fades along with the fireworks as pieces of scorched parchment and shards of glass continue to rain down. Merely seconds later, the wooden frames begin to fall from the wall, smashing against the stone floor into hundreds of little pieces.