rando thoughts

#1:

a world where powers don't exist and the show is just a generic high school anime where the casts' main struggles are exams, curriculum, personal issues and family issues. Except aliens still exist and are trying to conquer Earth but the main cast are ignorant to the VERY obvious signs like a box-headed alien taking over every tv in the world to broadcast a message, and TAPOPS is trying to fight adudu and various otherworldly threats. boboiboy's dad is sus. Fang is hiding something but honestly he just wants to vibe.

#2:

fuck, the first 50 chapters are cringey as FUCK. younger me was a dumbass

#3:

if the show allowed swearing it would be rated M+ just because of ying.

#4:

since we get no blood i'm assuming all the damage is internal. i hope the main cast have insurance because their hospital bills are no fuckin joke

#5:

YOUNGER ME IS DUMB AND PROJECTED SO HARD INTO MY OLD BOOKS, FUCK 2019-2020 ME.

#6:

i know the ending of my book "Countdown to Zero" despite having not touched it for over a year. The ending is supposed to be Tanah using the Miraculous for another wish and rewinding time. Only this time Tanah doesn't exist himself, Petir and Cahaya switch places, and Api failed to save Air.

#7:

similarly, the ending of "history" is about petir's ghost coming back to haunt their asses. but instead of some serious, dramatic forgiving scene, it's slice-of-life shenanigans.