AU crossovers (yes, again) ft. BBB

OGBoi - Boi from the canon universe

RvBoi - Reverse because he's hot
Instead of listening to Ochobot and defeating Adudu, he turns towards a darker path after he witnessed Adudu kill his grandfather for the cocoa.

Current Status: Earth, Backalley Killer/Villain

MfBoi - Mafia AU
No powers, instead he started his own crime syndicate at the age of 14 and reached out for more delinquents to join him (Yaya, Ying, Fang and Gopal). Kaizo is the authorities trying to hunt them down.

Status: Active Mafia

VlBoi - Villain AU
He received his powers at the age of 16, where he's done™ with "justice" and became a villain instead, because he does what he wants.

Status: Active Villain in the Galaxy

PwBoi - Powerless AU
Only Boboiboy without powers. Due to this, he gets into a lot of trouble with other universes because plenty enemies want to  destroy him. Just wants a peaceful life from all of this drama.

Status: Earth, Kuala Lumpur

***

In a room where all the AUs are forced to meet

Powerless Boboiboy: ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!  WHY DO I ALWAYS GET INTO THESE SITUATIONS?? FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, JESUS, LEAVE ME ALONE!

Reverse: //plugs ears with fingers//What the actual fuck is your problem?

Mafia Boboiboy: WOULD YOU ALL JUST SHUT UP FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!?

Reverse: WHY DON'T YOU SHUT UP!?!?

Mafia Boboiboy: I swear bitc-

Villain Boboiboy: aHAHHAAHHahahahahahH Ha  ha hA

Villain Boboiboy: What's going on

Boboiboy: Everybody! Calm down!

Reverse: CALM DOWN!? MY ASS!

Mafia Boboiboy: YOU HEARD THE MAN, CALM THYSELF

Villain Boboiboy: And here I am… someone trying to kidnap me again… sigh™

Powerless Boboiboy: SEND ME BACK ALREADY!! I STILL HAVEN'T FINISHED MY ESSAY!

Boboiboy: EVERYBODY, SHUT THE HELL UP

Everyone else: ._.

Boboiboy: We're all the same person, aren't we? We have to figure out who put us here! We have to work together!

Reverse: Hell no

Villain Boboiboy: If we can go home faster, then fine. I still have a full schedule.

Powerless Boboiboy: Whatever.

Mafia Boboiboy: What's in it for me, huh?

Boboiboy: Uh, so we can all go home and live our lives so we don't have to see each other again for the rest of our lives?

Reverse and Mafia Boboiboy: I'm in.

Speaker booms from around the room, and the voice of someone familiar rings out

Reverse: That voice… GOD FUCKING DAMNIT, ADUDU!!

Adudu: Ha! I've kidnapped you from all your worlds so you can't stop me! I'll take over the planet after I take all the cocoa!

Boboiboy: Give it up, Adudu! Your plans never work anyway!

Villain Boboiboy: And your monologuing is pathetic, to say the least… no one says "I'll get you, etc etc" anymore…