Dark themes in the series and movie

This is my personal opinion. Nothing has to be taken seriously.

I don't mean times where Boboiboy is on the verge of death, I mean the times where it's ridiculously dark.

I think I first noticed it when season 3 came out. There was the episode of Boboibot replacing Boboiboy. See how fast the residents replaced Boboiboy because the robot equivalent of him was much more efficient and causes less damage.

Okay?? Can we take a moment to rewind and analyze this??

Boboibot Pros:

1. Needs no break. Can work on at any time at day or night.

2. More efficient.

3. Can control his powers better than Boboiboy.

4. Extremely talented as he is artificial intelligence.

Boboibot Cons:

1. Created by and loyal to an alien who tried to take over the universe and enslave everyone.

2. Requires ridiculous amounts of cash, even if they didn't want his help. (Etc: three thousand for destroying and rebuilding a chicken coop, one thousand five hundred for catching the woman faint)

3. Arrogant as heck.

4. Targets unnecessary threats. (Papa Zola chasing Gopal for turning his car into sweets; Boboibot "saves" Gopal, forcing Boboiboy to act)

Boboiboy Pros:

1. Heroic nature.

2. Loyal to his friends no matter what.

3. Adapt things better than Boboibot.

4. Learns his lesson and becomes stronger.

Boboiboy Cons:

1. He's human. His skills are limited.

2. Has to rest. On high alert because Boboiboy Fire would come out if he sleeps, thus, having almost zero sleep.

3. He has emotions. Emotions can lose control. 

4. Less efficient because he can't work like a robot.

I mean, come on. The people at Pulau Rintis literally gave up on Boboiboy once Adu du proved that Boboibot could defeat Boboiboy with no damage caused. He's still a human boy like them. He's only 12. What do you want him to do? Cure cancer??

Legit, even Papa Zola gave up on him for a brief moment.

AND HOW CAN YOU DECIDE WHETHER IF HE'S A HERO OR NOT WITH SCHOOL RACES???????????

Boboibot had proved to be a better worker than Boboiboy, not hero. Because being a hero isn't cleaning classrooms and serving drinks to students at the canteen. Sometimes yes, but does this really matter?

And how does that Boboibot Triple Split work???

Oof and it was also at this episode that Fang had hinted about him being an alien. 

"All aliens are bad!" - Ying, being trapped inside Earth Prison 2.0.

"Eh - not all aliens are evil!" - Fang, trapped inside Earth Prison 2.0.

This show is deeper than we thought...

AND THE MOVIE.

There's like one time, but it's kind of harsh.

Then the movie:

OCHOBOT YOU GAVE POWERS TO BOBOIBOY TO LET HIM BE A HERO OKAY.

Boboiboy is a hero and everybody knows that. So when he's forced to apprehend thieves and ditch the camping trip, everyone legit gets annoyed with him because he missed their promise.

He has heroic nature and he has to save people in need okay.

Why are you all nerfed so bad??? Yaya where were you when that police chase commenced?? Something that big should have made it to them??? Ying??? Why didn't you look for Boboiboy when he's late???? Superspeed??? Time Manipulation??????????

What the fuck???????

If you'll excuse me, I'll go bash my head against the wall.

* * * 

All of this is my personal opinion. No offense to anyone.

The episode of Boboibot inspired me to write "Remnant," which was about Boboiboy's interest of a hero burns out entirely and leaves to Kuala Lumpur because he's so sick of everyone demanding him to do their chores.