random cursed(?) prompts #2

#1: Boboiboy's old enemies return for revenge. Only catch? Boboiboy's been dead for years and the elemental powers have been passed down to teenagers who are literally suffering from PTSD, depression amd anxiety because of the new villains that barged into their lives for no reason.

It ended up being a group-therapy session over their hate/annoyance over Boboiboy.

New Elementals Names:
1. Supra (lightning & light)
2. Glacier (earth & ice)
3. Inferno (fire & reverse)
4. Autumn (wind & nature)

They hate BBB with a seething passion because they didn't ask for any of this superhero bs.

***

#2: First tiers evolve into their second tiers by dying. Multiple times.

Inspired by Ari from the group chat! LunalaStarlight

The more core memories (key events that make their personality) they have, the more times they have to die to evolve.

But when they reach their second tier, they won't be able to remember anything in their first tier. They will have amnesia, so it is extremely urgent to rescue them before they trust the wrong person. (It's in their nature to be very trusting to the first person they see no matter what.)

***

#3: Ejen Ali x BBB crossover

Ali and BBB switch places due to an exchange programme. BBB went because their best cadet, but Ali went because he was the most expendable.

They quickly realize that each other's lifestyles wasn't as easy as it seems.

M.A.T.A. is harsh and doesn't really care about what you did or who you saved, only accomplishing the goal. Boboiboy failed the test to qualify as an agent, and everything was too predictable but darker than he realized.

TAPOPS is looser than M.A.T.A., but everything was taken too lightly. Ali failed the entrance exam because he had no time to learn how to cook; had no idea aliens existed; and he didn't know how to play Patty Cake because his mother died and his father was pretty neglectful.)

When old theeat arises, Ali and Boboiboy must adapt to their current surroundings before everything collides.

Note: I've only watched the movie so don't yeet me if I get the facts wrong. I promise I'll do more research. Uwu

***

#4: Greek Myths/PJO AU

The gods still exist, but Pluto, Neptune and Zeus have been replaced by their children. Namely in order, Gopal, Fang, and Ying. Yaya is a greek oracle. They don't know of each other's identities.

When a war is waged, Boboiboy stops both sides, but is questioned because Boboiboy is completely human. He can barely see through the Mist, but he knows of the gods' existence and his friends' godly sides and places.

He's dragged into their turmoil because of his father, who can see through the Mist. They're often mistaken for demigods, but they're not.

This is basically the adventure of three new, unexperienced gods, an oracle and a human who wants out.

*Fang is half alien because his father is Zeus.

**Kaizo is fully alien.

***

#5: After death, Fang remains as a spirit watching over his team. What he didn't know was that Yaya is a Spirit Hunter who banishes spirits, and Gopal is a spirit as well.

***

#6: What if Boboiboy died to Retakka? Earth is now barren, and humans are all dying. One small group of rebellion remains, and their name is MATA. Their goal is to restore the Elemental Hero, but somehow the remainder of the powers finds itself to Ali instead.

***

#7: "Would you die with me?" Cyclone asked Quake, holding out his hand as he lurched over the edge of the building. Quake didn't answer him, so Cyclone fell to his death alone.

***