Characters as...

... Writers.

Boboiboy: Will work hard to finish the novel before the deadline. Writing style is light-hearted, funny to read. Writes about fantasy and friendship.

Fang: Treats deadlines like a an actual deathline. Drives himself crazy to juice up the perfect plothole and plot twists. Writes non-fiction and angst. Laughs his head off when a reader cries at the ending of his story.

Gopal: Inconsistent writing style. Predictable plots  so predictable people thinks it's deliberate. Writes about fantasy so stupid it's funny. Deadlines are oblivious to him.

Yaya: Heavy plot holes and twists. Treats a story like it's life and death. Writes non-fiction.

Ying: Same as Yaya, but fantasy.

***

... Dancers.

Boboiboy: All-rounder. Can be as graceful as a swan or as agile as a panther. Generically the best, and picks up dance styles from multiple people. Can do ballet and more.

Fang: A violent dancer. Sharp movements but at the same time, graceful and mysterious. Focuses on ice-ballet and breakdancing.

Gopal: Breandancer and a bellydancer. No context needed.

Yaya: Ballet. High jumping is her best. She gives off an aura of dominance and control when she dances. Also knows acrobatics.

Ying: Ice ballet. Breakdancing. Moves as fast as Boboiboy.

***

Bonus:

Kaizo has no idea how to dance.