Random thoughts. Like, very, very random

Lightning, Light and Earth are visibly and publicly voted/recommended as the best split options. This is true; but there are certain aspects that not all battles will suit them.

Look at it this way. All of their powers focuses mainly on one-to-one combat. Light's attacks will be more effective if focused on one target. So will Earth and Lightning's.

Lightning's defense is - surprisingly - the second lowest. The last being Light's.

Why? Lightning, in the original trio, is the main damage dealer. However, he evades attacks by moving at unmatchable speeds. He was once wounded by one of Cyclone's Wind Drills, which wasn't meant to deal a significant amount of damage.

Lightning and Light are glass cannons. Glass cannons that move at the speed of light, considering that lightning is an equivalent of light's speed. Lightning had displayed more mobility than Light throughout his debut. As Lightning was able to simultaneously trigger his lightning speed, Light takes a momentary lapse to do so, even in short distances. 

This is why Earth is present. Out of the elements, his defense is one to be feared. he provides sanctuary as the two cut down the enemy.

Meanwhile, Wind, Water, Leaf and Fire are more specialized in crowd control. Their powers resemble in mass creation rather than combat like Lightning or Light's, which makes them stand out in one against many wars. With Water's presence, he is able to calm their troublemaker senses momentarily.

In this case, Wind's defense is the highest amongst them. Surprise surprise. It's stated at the official Boboiboy magazine. Wind's defense is a 5 out of 5, which his attack status being a 2 and agility being a 5.

Also, what if he splits again and his memory goes blank?