MLP AU

MLP means My Little Pony. 

- Boboiboy and Ying's are Earth ponies. Gopal's a unicorn. Yaya's a pegasus. 

- Despite being an Earth pony, Boboiboy had his fair share of magic studies in Canterlot before he came to Ponyville.

- Yaya may not seem like it, but she is strong and agile. 

- Ying is the fastest pony in Equestria.

- Gopal's specialty is turning things to food.

- Ochobot is a phoenix.

- Boboiboy got his Element Manipulation magic by finding a forgotten spell in an abandoned library in the Everfree Forest. A total accident, but no one's complaining about the outcome.

- Adu-du is a smart, twisted dragon that tries to take Boboiboy's magic. 

- Probe is a rogue changeling that helps Adu-du.

- Tok Aba is a unicorn.

- Boboiboy's parents are Earth ponies.

- Fang is a talented unicorn that always competes with Boboiboy for popularity.

- Fang can use dark magic without corrupting himself fully. 

- Kaizo is also a unicorn in the Lunar Guard. (Princess Luna's Guard.)

- Tarung is a body-builder Earth pony, captain of the Royal Guard.

- Unlike Fang, Kaizo doesn't use dark magic. 

- Ying and Yaya have a constant rivalry.

- Vargoba is a dark centaur that steals everyone's magic. Boboiboy's magic has been stolen once, but he managed to get it back before Vargoba killed everyone.

- Boboiboy is a blank flank, despite being 15. He used to be concerned about it, since everypony was always bullying him for not being "special". But when he came to Ponyville and met his team, they bring him out of it.

- When he discovered that spell, the spell literally disappears into him. 

- He is still a blank flank, but when an element is active, the element's symbol is the cutie mark. Different elements also have different forms. 

- Lightning and Fire unicorns; Wind and Water a pegasus; Earth and Leaf are earth ponies; Light a technical alicorn (his wings are created from light and are not attached to his back, but they are there.)

- Yaya's cutie mark is a pair of wings with a dumbbell. 

- Ying's cutie mark is a boot with a stopwatch.

- Gopal's cutie mark is sweets of every kind.

- Fang's cutie mark is the head of his shadow panther. 

- Kaizo's cutie mark is his mask from the original series.

- Tarung's cutie mark is the head of a white tiger.

- Ciciko is the one green Griffin who tries to keep everything in order.

- Due to the fact that Boboiboy had saved Equestria on a daily basis, Princess Celestia made him an alicorn with her magic in a ceremony. 

- At some point he crashed into multiple buildings while he was learning how to fly with Yaya.

- Also he may have created various wormholes and death spells when Fang and Gopal were trying to teach him how to use magic.

- Boboiboy cannot sing.

- So Boboiboy is now technically immortal. He stays the same height as his friends grow up, which is sad but hilarious at the same time. Everyone makes fun of his height.

- Yes he is still a blank flank unless he uses one of his elements.

- Yaya's cookies are still as lethal as ever.