Spy AU

ANOTHER AU!!!!

I'm ded

Plz help

- Powers don't exist.

- Neither does aliens.

- Which is sad.

- Boboiboy is the head of a government secret agency.

- Due to a global threat, Vargoba, who tends to launch an attack in there years time on the earth, Boboiboy was forced to assemble the best infiltrators they had on Earth.

- The spies they had were raised from birth that had been abandoned by their parents.

- Boboiboy was one of them. He worked hard and managed to be the head of it.

- Thunderstorm. She's 23, specializes in hacking and hand to hand combat. Female. Red eyes. Black hair.

- Quake. She's 24, specializes in hand to hand combat and team missions. Female. Gold eyes. Brown hair.

- Cyclone. He's 26, specializes in hit-and-run and bombs. Male. Sky blue eyes. Black hair.

- Blaze. She's 20. Specializes in hand to hand combat and short range shooting. Female. Red orange eyes. Light brown hair.

- Ice. He's 22. Specializes in long range swiping and analyzer. Male. Ice blue eyes. White hair.

- Thorn. He's 21. Solar's twin brother. Specializes in capture and manipulator. Male. Green eyes. Brown hair.

- Solar. She's 21. Thorn's twin sister. Specializes in long range combat, agile and disguise. Female. Gold eyes. Brown hair.

- All of them have different appearances and are not related but Solar and Thorn.

- Quake is the leader. Thunderstorm the vice-leader.

- Boboiboy is an all rounder.

- Yeah and that's all nothing else

- Boboiboy is bisexual.

- He's dating Fang.