Quarantined!BrotherlyLove!CyStorm AU

- Yeah right if you know me you know I ship Thunderstorm as the submissive side 😏

Scarlet: Tsundere Thunder…

Shizuko: /Staging murder for delusional fujoshi/

Scarlet: SO WHY THE HELL IS HE TOP!?

Shizuko: Ask your fucking ugly ass and low self-esteem.

- Cyclone is a patient in therapy for schizophrenia and bi-polar personality disorder. He is isolated from everyone else due to his condition. Despite this, he stays positive and everyone loves his bubbly personality.

- Only occasionally, he would have other children from different wards. His best friends were Thorn and Blaze.

- Blaze and Cyclone are nine-year-olds. Thorn is a seven-year-old.

- Blaze has an obsession to burn everything he sees, along with schizophrenia that involves him seeing visions of, unironically, fire.

- Thorn has a split-personality disorder. He has three personas. The innocent one, the sadistic one and somehow a nerd one.

- Ice is Blaze's younger twin. He's younger, and is a normal kid. He would sit by and accompany Blaze in his therapy sessions. He likes to sleep and eat, but he exercises and had gotten slimmer because of him chasing Blaze around when he's holding something flammable.

- They don't visit often.

- Quake is also a nine-year-old, but he volunteers to cheer them up whenever the three have a conjoined therapist session.

- Solar is a ten-year-old. He comes with Quake to keep them up with their studies and shares the outside world with them. (He and Blaze don't get along pretty well, but they make it work.)

- Cyclone is alone most of the time when he's not in therapy.

- The hospital sent him a boy younger than him to keep him company. They were put in the same ward.

- Cyclone tries to talk to him. The big man didn't tell him why this boy was sick.

- From one of the nurses, he could tell that his name had a Storm in it. That's what he called him.

- Storm didn't speak much. He only nodded or ignored people completely.

- He was frail, compared to Cyclone or any of his friends.

- But something tells Cyclone that Storm is scared. He tries to get him to talk to him but it never worked. He tried to cheer him up.

- [Insert Seen here]

- Unbeknownst to everyone, Cyclone heard voices every-day. They taunted him, brought him down — telling him to do self-destructing actions.

- He ignored them. He always did.

- But one day, he couldn't take it. He listened to the voices. He snuck in scissors from the arts and crafts room and tried to cut his hand, like the voices told him to.

- Storm lifted his blanket before he can even scream. Cyclone, being an idiot, decided to bring a nightlight inside and Thunderstorm could see everything he was doing under there.

- He confisticated the scissors and tossed them out the window. Fortunately, no one got hit.

"Idiot," Thunderstorm snapped.

Cyclone wiped his tears from his face. "You talked to me?"

Thunderstorm spun the blade in his hand like he'd done it a billion times in the past. Then he threw it out the open window as if he was throwing a spear.

"Are you crazy!? Someone could get hurt!"

Thunderstorm looked out. Cyclone followed his gaze. It was dead night, not a single soul to be seen.

"Oh." Cyclone nodded like sheep. "Still, that's dangerous!"

Thunderstorm had already receded in his blankets.

- Cyclone wanted to introduce Thunderstorm to his buddies, but he couldn't. The only time they met was at night in the ward. Thunderstorm was somewhere else in the day.

- Even if Cyclone saw him, he was already asleep and gone before he woke up.

- Cyclone had saw Thunderstorm in another part of the hospital, but he was always on a wheelchair.

- Blaze and Thorn were curious of Thunderstorm. The three come up with an escape plan to see Thunder. It worked because Ice agreed to cover up for them.

- They found Thunderstorm being orepped for surgery. Cyclone shrieks and demands what's actually wrong with him.

Thunderstorm shook his head. His eyes were fixated on the doors.

Cyclone's brow furrowed with worry. Thunderstorm wad smaller than him, but the secrets he held were larger than anyone else's.

"I'm okay," Thunderstorm said softly. "Go back before they catch you and your friends."

Cyclone still refused to leave, but as the doctors began to bring Thunderstorm in, they knew they had to.

As they parted, Thunderstorm gave him a smile as Cyclone stared at his tiny silhouette disappearing in the surgery room.

That was the last time he saw him.

Thunderstorm never returned.

- Cyclone waited.

- But all he got was adults packing Thunderstorm's belongings and leaving.

At least he's okay now, right?

- Solar came in looking like he heard something that ended his world.

- Cyclone asked him what happened.

Solar knew Cyclone was attached to his roommate. He was conflicted whether to tell him the truth.

- Thunderstorm is a normal kid. He didn't have any illnesses. The reason he was here was because of his parents. Thunderstorm told them that he liked a boy, and they freaked out. They sent him to unnecessary treatments. They forced doctors to "fix" him, injecting unsafe chemicals in him. The surgery was meant to "repair" his brain.

- It failed. Thunderstorm died in his sleep.

- Cyclone never felt joy again.