Story Prompt Dump again

#1: Forget Me [GemHali]
Notes:
Yandere! Tanah
Self-degrading! Petir

He's forgotten, and Petir just wants him back. He wants him, but not the way Petir wants it to be.

#2: Same as Blood
Notes: Cross-over with The Darkest Minds

The elemental gang is just trying to live their lives in captivity. Breaking out was not an option. Things change when a powerful Red named Boboiboy leads the revolution, and they're more than willing to sacrifice everything for him.

That was until they realized that Reverse was rhe one pulling the strings all along.

#3: You're a Perfect 10
Notes: -

Boboiboy is recalled to the city, and he returns six months later. However, he doesn't return the same. Instead of the funny, happy-go-lucky hero, they were greeting someone who was no longer the neighborhood hero they'd known.

They knew that he wouldn't be some posh rich kid who took etiquette and manners way too seriously… right?

Basically bbb goes back to the city snd comes up as a rich kid who's well mannered  and stuff. the perfect gentleman or whatever.

#4: Soul Take Flight
Notes:
Yaya and Fang are 19
Ying is 18
Gopal is 20
BBB is dead :D

BBB died to Retak'ka years ago. Now four years later, he is back from the grave, as an undesd spirit full of vengeance. He won't rest in peace as long as he doesn't get his revenge.

But is there something more to it? Even if they were unable to see him, they knew he was there. How can they help someone who's already dead?

#5: Pick Up the Pieces
Notes:
Elementals
Blaze x Halilintar
Thorn x Solar
Taufan x Halilintar

Shortly after Solar fades, Halilintar and Gempa were his next victims. With the main 3 gone, the remaining four have to grow up, and avenge their fallen comrades.

Thorn doesn't like anyone hurting his boyfriend. Neither does Taufan and Blaze. Ais is just trying to keep them in one piece, but for the first time, he snapped.

After all, they're still broken.

#6: Through the Heart
Notes:
Taufan x Solar

Taufan drinks a potion that allows him to see people's souls. The darker the soul, the more broken they are. The more colourless the soul is, the faster they're gonna die. He sees Gempa as dark brown. Halilintar as grey. Everyone he seed are broken inside, or going to die.

By using his abilities, he helps everyone else find their footing, but as he was exhausted one day, his heart aching, he caught his reflection in the mirror.

His soul was black.

I wrote this in a concert xdd