hello from the uwu side

Before this chapter gets started, I have a plan to write a book about multiverses, which I plan to include some other stories that are already written/canon in their author's universes.

If you want your BBB fanfic to be featured in the new book, please PM me and send the following:

Book Name:
Story Summary:
Main Character: (preferably bbb)
Personality:
Back-story:
Appearance: (Hair, eyes, clothes, skin etc)
Status in World:
Ending of said Book:

That's all! Hope I get responses because jsksks my book's been dead

***

Daun: Will you sacrifice everything for me?

Cahaya: Hm, probably.

Thorn: Will you help me if I told you I was in danger?

Solar: Thorn, I will kill for you. If you killed someone, I would help you cremate the body and create a new identity for you and run away with you to live in Narnia. You're the only good person left on this planet. If you said singing cartoon birds did your hair this morning, I'd believe it.

***

Thunderstorm: I swear I will throw all your stuff out if you keep barging into my fucking room.

Cyclone: I didn't go in your room though? It's not me.

Thunderstorm: Then who the fuck keeps stealing my Pokemon plushies?

Cyclone: You have plushies—?

Quake: *holding a pikachu and an eevee plushie in his hands as he walks by*

Thunderstorm:

Cyclone:

Thunderstorm: Wut.

***

Thunderstorm: You're too young to go on this mission.

Lightning: I'm three years older than you.

Thunderstorm: Don't care, and won't care. I'll bring you a souvenir.

***

Here's a thought: People with depression sleep a lot because depression saps energy and health. Air sleeps a lot, and he doesn't seem to ever be energetic from all that sleep.

***

Tanah is done with everyone calling him Mommy, and demands a change. Later after that rant, Daun pops in and calls him Daddy. (With Petir and Cahaya nearby and they shat themselves.)

Tanah later asked them to call him Mommy after that fiasco.

***

Thunderstorm has high blood pressure and a weak heart due to his personality, which is caused by his powers. He has to take medication for blood pressure and goes into cardiac arrest everytime he rages into Halilintar.

***

Quake's rocky gloves can feel pain. Because of it's massive size, it causes more damage and it causes more pain as well, especially when chunks of it gets chipped off in battle.

***

Blaze is actually not heat resistant. Everytime he uses his powers, he feels the heat, scorching into his flesh, but his body doesn't get hurt by it. The pain stings like severe third degree burns for hours but he can't do anything about it.

***

Ice's right arm is actually made of ice, but the rest of his body isn't. The right side of his body gegs frostbite because of the arm.

***

Thorn can summon plants, but it has to be under sunlight, have enough water or air. If there's no sunlight, then using his powers will take his energy more. If there's no water, it'll take it from his body. If there's no air, it'll take it from his lungs.

***

Cyclone's powers are similar to Thorn's. If he manipulates more air than the area can provide, it'll take oxygen from his cells and eventually lead to his brain cells dying because of the lack of oxygen.

***

Solar's eyes aren't resistant to light. The more he uses his Optic Ray, his eyes will be leaving after images of light for hours, days even. If it's severe, it'll damage his retinas and Iris. He started wearing glasses to stop his eyesight from getting worse.

***

Reverse's killing addiction has a backlash, and that's whenever he afflicts damage on someone whether by hand or by power, a small percentage of the damage gets afflicted back to him. It doesn't seem much, but he seems to enjoy decapitating his enemies a bit too much…

***

As stated in the Movie 2, the elementals came from different wielders/power spheres. They were gathered by Retakka, and forced to be his powers. One day, Boboiboy's elements call out to him, demanding to return to their own planets to protect them once more. Boboiboy feels bad for them and helps them return to their guardian status at their planets, letting them go.

There's a catch: Everytime the elements go free, gaining physical form, they're taking a part of Boboiboy's life force. And by the time the final element is restored, he would die.

***

Boboiboy is undoubtedly a crap singer, but for some reason he's good at beatboxing.

***

TAPOPS requires their recruits to dance in order to join. Kaizo knows ballet, Sai knows underwater ballet, and Shielda knows how to break dance.

Fun Fact: It was Tarung who taught Kaizo and Sai. Ciciko taught Shielda.

***