minecraft players

Quake: Likes to mine. A lot. Always manages to find diamonds and emeralds in thirty minutes.

Cyclone: Has the most pet wolves. Always manages to get hands on Elytras. God knows how.

Thunderstorm: PVP Master. Give him a wooden sword and he'll fight the Ender Dragon and win.

Blaze: Once there's obsidian, he'll go make a nether portal and go to the nether. Always about potions and glowstones and everything witch-crafty. His house is made of nether brick.

Ice: Fishes. A lot. He also likes to build mob farms to kill mobs automatically for loot. Not as efficient as Solar. He likes to shoot mobs from his house's roof too.

Thorn: Never starves. Bone meal source is questionable. His garden is so large it's bigger than everyone's houses combined. Probably buries animals who trampled in his farms under the dirt.

Solar: Redstone Master. Give him a button and some redstone and he'll make you a fully automated redstone car that can shoot ocelots.

***

Thunderstorm: WHO THE FUCK SNIPED ME WHEN I WAS DYING!??!?!

Ice: Must be Blaze. //switching bow out of inventory//

Thunderstorm: BLAZE!!!

Cyclone, over chat: Blaze is in the nether lmao

Thunderstorm: ICE!!!!!!

***

During Bed Wars:

Quake: The only one that actually fortifies his bed with decent materials. Plays safe and waits till the end when he's farmed af.

Cyclone: Parkour master. You can't beat him in a chase. Breaking his bridge will not work. Repeat: it will not work.

Thunderstorm: A damn Savage. Covers bed in wool and gets everything for armour and swords. Reckless killing. Ends up getting his bed destroyed but still manages to win by brute force at times.

Blaze: The guy who has 64 fire charges and TNT. His strategy works, but sometimes ends up destroying his own bed. He also sets everything on fire.

Ice: Buys a shit ton of iron golems to protect his bed. Upgrades his bow to the max, so all he does is build a wall around his island and shoots from there. It's impossible to get near his island.

Thorn: Hogs all the diamonds and emeralds. Always getting chased because of this, but he's tricky to catch and set plenty of traps in his base. His base is secured with obsidian.

Solar: The. Actual. Master. He calculates each one of his enemies' movements and plans every damn thing. That emerald he let you have? That's his plan. His bed that you destroyed? Now you're dead because you're the last one.

In Summary:
They're very annoying to go up against.