Fairy Tail AU

• Boboiboy is the rarest mage in Earthland, since he can create/control all the elements but dark. He does not have a Guild.

• Fang is an ex-Dark Guild member but he retains his shadow magic. Does not have a Guild.

• Yaya is the impulse control of the Guild TAPOPS.

• Ying and Yaya are part of the magic council, because their powers are rare and their combat abilities excels in any situation.

• Gopal is also part of the Guild, but he's the troublemaker.

• Ochobot is an gold Exceed with blue eyes. He can teleport and, a last resort, give his power to anyone to increase their abilities. However, he will die.

• Ochobot, Fang and Boboiboy travel together while doing random quests to survive.

• Tok Aba is a normal citizen.

• Motobot is a green Exceed that can create transportation.

• The admiral is the Guild master. Specialises in strength enhancement magic.

• Kaizo is one of the Guild, but rarely returns because of his undercover mission. Energy manipulation.

• Ciciko is the acting leader while the admiral is absent. His magic focuses more on protection.

• Boboiboy, Fang and Ochobot doesn't plan to join a Guild just yet but they like to challenge guilds for fun.

• They've beaten so many guilds their fame has spread throughout Earthland.

• Yaya and Boboiboy have met once when they were children.

• Fang despises Kaizo with every fibre of his being. Kaizo was the one that had driven him to the dsrk path in the first place.

• Boboiboy occasionally helps around the TAPOPS Guild members in their quests in exchange for jewels.

• Fang cannot cook to save his life.

• Ochobot is the friendliest among the three. Gets along with the TAPOPS Guild members just fine, but Boboiboy and Fang are adequate with social skills.

• Fang hates everyone.

• But Boboiboy.

• Boboiboy's parents had died in a Guild mission when he was young. So he had the deep impression that a Guild will always send their members to their deaths.

• The admiral is still the scariest person by far.

• Boboiboy and Fang join TAPOPS temporarily for the Grand Magic Games. They won in the end despite Adu-du's sabotage.

Extra Shizuko Facts:

• Unlike Boboiboy, Fang and Ochobot, she would never join a Guild even if it means death.

• Not like she can. She's a dark mage and she likes it that way.

• Asshole-lism is off the charts.

• Focuses om combat rather than the use of magic tho.

• Her magic is cosmic manipulation. It's like gravity and molecular creation, but weaker. Strongest at night/in space.

• Yes she can breathe in space deal with it. She can fly, but only at night. She can create anything out of the cosmic energy which could be stronger than metal at day, stronger than diamond at night. She chooses whether it's temporary or not.

• For some ungodly reason her blood has healing. But if someone uses it, they'll be out cold for a week no matter what.

• This is why she doesn't sleep much.

• Fuck TAPOPS. Fuck you. Fuck everything. Acts like she's on drugs.