My OC Shizuko, AKA the asshole

Trivia at End

Shizuko wasn't the poster girl for kindness and charity. She was the furthest thing from it. She wasn't the person to turn to when you need something. She wasn't the person who would be there for you. She definitely wasn't a girl who would sacrifice her own things for someone else.

She is a total asshole. With her white pixie-cut hair and pale gold eyes and dark skin you wouldn't think that she would be. 

Of course, people might think that her asshole-ness is a destructive way to make sure people doesn't hurt her.

That's not right either.

Shizuko is an asshole because she wants to be. It was like a dog chasing after a car. Pointless, impossible. Even if that dog manages to catch the car, there's nothing it can do with it. She's just in for the fun without any actual goal in life.

It's not as hard or rough as it seems. She's her own boss and nobody could tell her what to do. Shizuko's behaviour has led to multiple problems in her life, such as causing self-destructive behaviour or being dragged into someone else's turmoil.

What was the first thing she thought about when she reached 6? My home's a bust. I'm getting out of here.

She was born in a planet called Skepto. Edgy name? Shizuko couldn't agree more. The people that lived on that planet were called Skeptolians. If you ask her about this, she will deny it.

Anyway, the people that lived on that planet wasn't the best. They were born soft at heart and submissive. Shizuko was the exact opposite. While they were peacemakers, she's the one that started wars. The skeptolians were frequently sold in slavery because of their nature.

Due to Shizuko's personality, she was an immediate outcast. The lowest of the low. The reason they hadn't executed her was because they were complete pussies. One drop of blood hits the ground, bam! All of them fainted from fear.

If there was one thing Shizuko had that they didn't, excluding her bitchy personality, was that she had what humans called, low blood pressure. If she's mad, she'll feel faint. If she feels any emotion that's overwhelming, into the hospital room she goes.

That's also one of the reasons she doesn't care half the time.

She was born with it, and there's nothing she can do. If that wasn't enough, her blood was something that everybody sought after. It had healing properties powerful enough to cure a decapitated person. She can't heal herself, so that sucks. Those papercuts could really use some instant-healing.

Having no friends is a perk. To her only. If she has no friends, there's no one she needs to worry about dying. If they die, then she'll feel obligated to save the friend.

If her blood pressure gets too low, you can expect her to be out of the game for at least two weeks.

The funny thing is, vigorous battles don't affect her blood pressure. She can fight people for days and not feel lightheaded. Provided that her physical energy can keep up, that is. As long as she doesn't bleed, she can fight wars and wrestle people to deaths.

"So how are you on the most-wanted list on every legal organization every time of the year?" people ask.

Shizuko shrugged. "I dunno. Just feel like it."

Well, this little piece of shit had managed to get off her planet by stealing a ship when she was 8. Of course, she got caught and was sent to space prison because she had no idea how to drive one. She got pulled over in about three minutes.