My personal favorite ships and opinions

Not in order.

#1: Quake x Thunderstorm

You heard me right... I don't ship ThundClone that much, but it's somewhere on my Top 20 list in all of my ships.

Okay hear me out. Put that chainsaw down and this is why I ship them. Both of them can be the leader. Quake can be the mother than handles every problem. Thunderstorm can be the person who keeps all of them in line. It's a mother x father relationship.

But no, Thunderstorm isn't the one on top when it comes to the bed. Quake is.

My mind is fucked up okay what did ya expect???

Thunderstorm is going to be the submissive Tsundere and Quake the not-so-obvious dominant. Besides, Thunderstorm isn't so much of a softie but he's dead serious when it comes to combat.

Kill me.

#2: Solar x Thunderstorm

...

Yeah I know.

Another crack and fucked up ship.

In my thoughts, Solar x Thorn is more of a sibling relationship than a romantic one. Because of Thorn's innocence and Solar's arrogance and all...

Okay so both of them can be the dominant one. They both believe that they're the best and would yell at each other 24/7 without a break and no lack of insults. They will get physical unless someone manages to break them up in time. Both of them can lose or win. Their style of flirting?

Thunderstorm, ripping Solar's shirt off: AND YOU SIR, ARE A FUCKED UP ARROGANT PIECE OF SHIT WHO EVEN THORN'S ANNOYED BY YOU.

Solar, ripping Thunderstorm's jacket off: YOU'RE SO FUCKING SLOW I CAN BE FASTER THAN YOU IN MY FUCKING SLEEP. YOU MAKE BLAZE LOOK LIKE HE'S OP.

Thorn, outside trembling: There must be a vicious battle going on inside there...

#3: Fang x Boboiboy

No surprise there. Boboiboy's the type of person who makes girls drool over him and he could turn guys into gays. The subtle sarcastic human boy with a prideful alien with the ego of the sun? Perfection.

#4: Kaizo x Boboiboy

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahah.

Okay I'm done. 

Why not??

No explanation needed.

I gotta bail before someone kills me for this.

#5: Kaizo x Boboiboy x Fang

Again, see you on the other side if someone murders me in my sleep.

#6: Thunderstorm x Blaze

Again, it's Thunderstorm. His personality can be shipped with almost anyone including Adu-du. I'm not even joking. Maybe I am.

Nah I'm not.

In the comic they're both extremely competitive, and the trigger happened to be Thorn/Leaf. Their style of flirting is similar to Solar x Thunderstorm, but Thunderstorm is more on the losing side because of Blaze's hard-headedness and enthusiasm on just about anything.

He needs to "relieve stress." He repeats this so many times Thunderstorm has to give in.

#7: Sai x Blaze/Fire

Ship. Ship. Ship. SHIP. This is one of my newest ships and it's thanks to a bunch of comics.

Sai is hella gay and Fire is just bi. Boboiboy wakes up confused and mortified on why he and Sai are in the session of intense cuddling. Eventually Shielda tells him and he is utterly terrified and scarred for life. He's scared to come close to Sai or even let Fire come out, even in splits.

Lightning: Fire did what now

Tanah, as the leader: He's dating Sai

Lightning: Well fuck

Fire: I HEARD THAT!!

#8: Shizuko x assholelism

This one is 100% true. She's not interested in romance, but she is interested in being an utter asshole. I had once shipped my OCs with canon characters but now I don't. It's some sort of a phase.