Shitpost take- wait idh titles to use sjdkslalla

"I need you to be straight with me."

Dawn: Okay.

Rensa: I really can't lmao-

Gail: *silent gay panic*

Glace: No.

***

"Who's cuter- Jen or Thorn?"

Abby: Jen!

Bea: Thorn?

Scar: Blushing Hali- *slapped*

***

What if Boboiboy never met Ochobot but Yaya did- and he's a die-hard fan of the heroes (Gopal, Yaya, Ying) and wants nothing more to be one. Then one day when he sees Borara coming down to Earth asking where the heroes are and when BBB asks him if he's a hero and he tricks him.

Then Boboiboy asks to train him so he can be a hero and yea sure Borara accepts because more ppl to die for him. Eventually it ended where Borara is defeated by Yaya and Boboiboy's led to believe that Yaya is the villain and just fucks everything up as a rogue villain.

But he ends up getting caught anyway because he doesn't have powers. He's put into TAPOPS prison but the others think he deserves a chance because he's still so young.

Of course like the series, he's stubborn af and refuses to cooperate. But when Retakka comes, he is stranded on a planet with Yaya and trains with Tok Kasa. They end up fighting a lot and Boboiboy admits that he just wants to go home.

***

What if Lightning wasn't the one kidnapped, but it was Wind? Would he just be insecure, depressed and have severe trust issues?

***