fusion cheats

1. Blaze and Ice often fuse to sneak three people into the cinema with one ticket.

*note: Blaze and Ice fuse to create Frostfire, who is a separate entity with his own conscious.

2. To avoid causing any ruckus, Solar and Thunderstorm frequenty fuse to yell at each other. Supra hates them because he can't get a break from the screaming inside his head.

3. When Quake wants a break, he fuses with Ice to form Glacier. Glacier then proceeds to wear Ice's clothes and sleep.

4. When there's only one cookie left, Blaze and Ice will fuse to eat it.

5. Supra VS Frostfire is basically a Two v Two. But they use this fact to bypass football matches and own the enemy. Quake smacked them later.

6. Fusions have different opinions about their elements. Supra hates Thunder and Solar. Glacier is chill with Quake and Ice. Frostfire is screaming inside.

7. Cyclone and Thorn sees the chaos between the five and chooses to not fuse.

8. Thunderstorm and Solar get so heated in their arguments that they wouldn't even notice that they fused. When they do, it's Supra that slaps himself/douses himself in ice that wakes them up.

9. Sometimes the elements get so comfortable with their fusion they won't unfuse. So you can see Frostfire wrestling a trash bag in the garden and Supra reading a book about guns on Monday, and see them in dinner on Saturday.

10. Quake doesn't mind fusing, but he gets tired when Ice wants to fuse because he wants an ice golem to carry him around town because it's hot outside and he's lazy.

11. Thorn has tried to fuse with Solar. Thorn slapped him across the face because Solar's mind was full of quantom mechanics but Thorn's mind is just OwO.

12. Cyclone fused with Thorn once. Chaos ensued. Nobody came out alive. Jk. But they did tear down half the city before Quake coaxed them to unfuse with a jar of chocolate chip cookies.