BNHA AU

- Boboiboy has a rare quirk, called "Element Adaption & Manipulation".

- Long ass name I know

- He calls it E.A.M. for short.

- Developed it when he was 10 because it was too powerful to be held in a young body.

- Developed it when he met a golden puppy that was about to run into a leaking electric fuse. He dove in to save it and he didn't die and realizing that he could control lightning when he got home.

- Adopted the puppy and named him Ochobot.

- At first he thought he could only control lightning, but when he found out he accidentally created a wall and a golem in a mall, and riding the winds at some point, he was taken to the clinic and was diagnosed that he can adapt to the elements around him and control it, whether it be emotional or physical.

- Of course he's OP as heck.

- Mastered Wind, Lightning and Earth when he got into UA. He met Yaya, Ying, Gopal, and a transfer student, Fang. 

- Ying's quirk is called Momentum. She can control her speed and time in her desired area.

- Yaya's quirk is called Stronghold. She can manipulate gravity, enabling her to move things with her mind and fly and hit like a truck.

- Gopal's quirk is called Molecular Reconstruction. He can turn anything to anything, but he uses it for food.

- Fang's quirk is called Shadow Control. He can create monsters and animals out of shadows, and if he focused, he can fuse with them and gain their abilities. (Sounds like that bird guy in the original BNHA series...)

- They are first year students, and they are quite popular because of their strong quirks.

- Defeated every villain that came their way.

- They are kind of like a team now. They may form a superhero team when graduated.

- Kaizo is an underground hero that's really strict on Fang. Kaizo's quirk is Cosmic, which enables him to control energy.

- Tarung is the heroics teacher with a strength quirk. Scary AF.

- Ciciko is the homeroom teacher. His quirk is Barrier, which allows him to create forcefields out of anything, including the air.

- Boboiboy came in second place in the sports festival.

- Fang got first. 

- Ying got third. 

- Yaya got fourth.

- Gopal got next to last.

- Boboiboy and Fang's match ended up a tie, since they were causing too much destruction and had resulted them in destroying the entire battleground.

- So did Yaya and Ying's, since their powers were affecting everyone. They knocked each other out.

- Gopal didn't make the cut.

- Boboiboy was asked to join the League of Villains once when his fire element was out of control due to stress and high expectations upon first adaption.

- He was tempted because the destruction he caused scared everyone. Everybody treated him like a freak, because the fire part of him started sleepwalking and burning everything.

- Yes each element he uses has a personality. He went as far as naming them.

- But with the help of his friends he unlocked water due to his calmness. These two are the only elements that can only be achieved through his mental state, not physical.

- Later on he got leaf through a forest hike in the summer camp.

- And when the League of Villains attacked the camp, he was ultimately forced to unlock his final element - light because: a) he had absorbed enough sunlight ever since he developed his quirk, b) got leaf to speed up the process, c) when everything was about to die, he was the only one that held onto hope.

- Haha. Vargoba still ended up in Tartarus.