TDGND* AU

The Demon Girl Next Door*

Story Breakdown:
A girl named Yuko woke up with horns and a tail, realizing from her mother that their family are descendants of demons. Yuko's mission is to defeat the Magical Girl of their city and spill their blood in order to break the curse that has been placed upon their family.

- Yuko has a younger sister named Ryoko.

- Since young, Yuko's body has been frail and weak, and she's been hospitalized for the majority of their childhood.

- She challenged the Magical Girl, Momo Chiyoda. Later, Momo offered to train her.

- She has a statue that connects her to her ancestor, Lilith, who visits Yuko in her dreams.

- Eventually to further Yuko's training, Momo asks her friend Makin, also a magical girl to come help them.

- Yuko's demon name is Shadow Mistress, Nickname Shamiko. (SHAdow MIstress YuKO)

***

Cyclone as Yuko (Clumsy, Tries to act cool but fails, positive and helpful)

Solar as Ryoko (Ryoko is smart)

Quake as Momo [Deredere (emotionless but sweet to the right person) and chaotic good]

Thunderstorm as Makin (Tsundere, Lawful Good)

Ice as Yuko's Mother (Mysterious, Caring, At times has a screw loose)

Blaze as Anri, Yuko's Friend (Athletic, Cunning, mischevious but is genuinely a good friend)

Thorn as Shiron (Likes to research Black Magic, stalking Yuko because she's demon, curiosity is her middle name)

Boboiboy as Sakura Chiyoda, Momo's sister-in-law and mentor (MIA for 10 years, powerful, kind and helpful)

Reverse as Lilith, Yuko's Demon Ancestor (Cunning, Surprisingly modern, at times insecure)

***

Fact #1: Demon tails are sensitive

Quake's cat likes to bite Cyclone's tail and wouldn't let go.

***

Fact #2: Magical Girls transform under 0.01 seconds

Cyclone apparently had a misconception on how long it takes them to transform.

***

Fact #3: Demons live forever

But Magical Girls do not. This is why Cyclone looks 10 despite being the same year as Quake, who's in the senior year of high school.

***

Fact #4: Demon Battle Attire is skimpy

Cyclone has a seething hatred for Reverse because of this.

***

Fact #5: Everyone in the city is used to Demons and Magic

Cyclone learned this afterwards when no one reacted when she showed up to school with horns and a tail.

***

Fact #6: Magical Girls can be cursed

And they can last for years. Cyclone learned this when Thunderstorm's curse* affected everyone around her.

*Whenever he gets distraught, scared or excited, bad luck happens to the people around her.

***

Fun Fact #7: Quake and Thunderstorm have helped saved the world when they were 9.

Cyclone is utterly dead inside after hearing this.

***

Fun Fact #8: Cyclone can invade dreams because he's an incubus

She once dived into Quake's dreams* (under Reverse's encouragement) and accidentally gave him the urge to drink cola when she woke up.

*Cyclone also uncovered Quake's self-doubt, anxiety and pressure from being a Magical Girl. He helped him, but Quake ended up having a fever and losing significant magic power.

***

Fun Fact #9: Thunderstorm once invited Cyclone to watch a horror movie

Thunderstorm passed out before anything scary happened. Cyclone cried because the bad guys lost.

***

Fun Fact #10: Thunderstorm is aware of Quake's past

Quake threatened to poison her dinner if she told Cyclone.

***

Fact #11: Thorn stalks Cyclone a lot

Once she gave him an elixir that helped Cyclone get her battle form "Crisis Management"*

*She's able to use it when she's scared

***

Fact #12: Thunderstorm panicks and cries a lot

She's always worried that she ruined something. It worsens her curse.

***

Overall Quake's deeply troubled about Boboiboy's disappearance. Boboiboy trained her and Thunderstorm since they were young, but Quake kept Boboiboy's disappearance a secret.