𝟙

Greetings

Definition ~

○Aideen Mará○

The first name means, 'Little Fire'.

The last name means, 'bitter' which implements the meaning of 'strength'

○Harrison Baronè○

The first name means, 'Son of Harry'.

The last name means 'brave' in Italian.
Bar-io - How to pronounce it.

"Good morning, ma'am. I see you are working hard this morning," Winston spoke as he entered the gym. From my peripheral vision, I could see him holding a white towel and water bottle. I carried on throwing my bunches at the boxing bag.

"Ma'am. There is something important I need to discuss with you"

Winston is my closest friend. He was assigned to be my personal butler since I was a child; growing into the father figure I never had. The Father abandoned his 16 years daughter. The Father who didn't give a shit about blood; only money.

In the tortious memory, standing back; I kicked the bag, snapping the chain as it hit the wall on the other side of the room. Sweat dripping down my face. My head left heavy, looking up at the roof with closed eyes, taking in a deep breath.

"Good Morning Winston, How are you?" Walking towards him; handed me the towel, which I wrapped over my neck onto my shoulders. Spaying the water all over my face, as it dripped down my chest. A cold breeze blew up my wet body; felt so refreshed.

"I am well Madam. You have been up early this morning I see." I placed the half-empty bottle on the floor and wiped my face with the towel. "Yes. Sorry, I didn't come to breakfast. I need to keep up with training. – Please just be careful of your wound Ma'am."

Nodding my head, I still could remember that night. The first time I was petrified to lose my last family member. He is the only one I have left to call blood.

"Madam –" He spoke nervously, clearing his throat " - Your Grandfather wants you to come to the main house immediately. Uhm to meet the guest" Guest? My brows frowned. Who has my grandfather invited, He is not the type of person to invite people.

"Thank you, Winston. Led the way." I picked up the water bottle and followed him back to the main estate.

Like the older generation, my grandfather had a vintage taste; a Victorian-era taste to be exact. The same style as my Grandmother. 25 acres of the land had an Estate with 2 buildings attached to the main home.

The gym, library and office area are in the East building. The kitchen, ballroom, dining hall and living room are on the Westside. Underground was a special place; I personally enjoy most of my time. The light brownstone estate was filled with greenery up the walls.

Grandmother loved gardening, it was her favourite way of relaxation and escaping the life she was married into. I miss her so much.

The Sun's light appears a warm colour of gold against the estate. A beautiful view with a cup of coffee in the morning. Walking down the freshly-cut grass; the smell of wet grass filled my lungs. But what count my eye wasn't something to expect.

Parked on the gravel driveway, by the front door stood a black Mercedes amg and a G wagon. Two 6-footmen, in black suits, stood at the entrance of the home. Who in the hell are these motherfuckers?

"Madam!?" Running past Winston, up the few stairs by the front door; giving those two men a stern glare. "Ma'am, I wouldn't do that" Pushed open the doors, slamming them against the inside wall.

I locked eyes with my Grandfather standing in the entrance hallway. A look of confusion turned into disappointment. A man stood in front of him, closing his eyes with me. Is this the guest?

Is this how she welcomes her guests? Keeping a neutral face, the smell of sweat recks up my nose

Is this how she welcomes her guests? Keeping a neutral face, the smell of sweat recks up my nose. She stinks of it. It would be nice to have a shower before meeting your guests.

This stinky redhead's Grandfather's home is very welcoming as I drove into the driveway. The garden was breathtaking. My Grandmother would have loved to see such a garden. I miss her.

The warm brown and cream-themed interior complemented the Victorian-style estate. Meeting the Grandfather of this sweaty redhead was interesting. The son of Al Capone was standing in front of me. I couldn't believe he was this kind. The Al Capone Family is known for their brutality and arrogance. This stinky redhead couldn't be the great-granddaughter of Al Capone; could she?

They nicknamed him 'Devils son' "Hello my dear. It's lovely to see you. This is Lucifer - " But I can see the family's arrogance and traits got passed down, to this girl.

She is well built for a female but has no manners for her guests. Looking her up and down, I realised that her shoulder was strapped up with therapeutic tape. What happened to her? "- Better known as Harrison Barone. Aideen, my dear. I told you last night we will be having a guest over today" Marco, herGrandfather said. The stinky redhead has a name. Aideen.

If she didn't know I was coming, she will probably not know why I am here. Stinky Redhead just stood there; arms wide open holding the doors open, just staring at me. So, fucking weird. Maybe something isn't right in her head, or she is stunned by my fantastic looks.

I held my hand towards her, making the first move to greet her.

"Hello Ma'am, I am Harrison Barone, The Boss of – " She smacked my hand away " - I don't care who you are nor care why you here. But DON'T YOU EVER call me ma'am!!" Aideen stood up straight; standing her ground.

With the sudden growth of her body and confidence; my eyes widened in shock. She is also tall for a female. I stood 6 foot 2 as she comfortably stood just below my nose. Marco's fiery personality was definitely passed down to her.

She better drop it or I will fix that attitude of this girl; very quickly.

"I don't like, unwelcomed guests." She murmured. All women are easy to break; patience is the key. This girl is already testing my patience. Keeping eye contact, glaring at each other. Not too flattered by her approach to her husband.

"Aideen, Dearest. Please don't be rude to your fiancé".