𝟙𝟞

One More

Definition ~

○Serendipity (n.)

finding something good without looking for it.

Her eager body wanted me, as she started to unbutton my shirt in a rush

Her eager body wanted me, as she started to unbutton my shirt in a rush. My inked bare chest was exposed to her, devouring my neck as I walked up the stairs. "You are such a delicious idiot" She moaned into my neck. Gripping her cheeks squeezing them in as I force her to look me in the eyes.

"It's Pendjo to you" I pushed open the door with my back. Walking to the foot of the bed I drop her. She looks up at me with her doe eyes. "Come on, princess. Show the Red of the Dragon."

Scotching her ass up the bed, she opened her legs in a butterfly. Still wearing her sweatpants, I lowered down to where I ripped it open. Wearing white lace underwear, I noticed in the moonlight she bleed through them. "HEY!" she cried out as I ripped them in half. Her pussy clean pussy glistened red under the dark moonlight.

"Your look so good – Are we not going to talk about you ripping my clothes? She question. "No" I snapped back at her. Grabbing her hips I lifted them to me, placing her legs over my shoulder.

Kissing each of her lips, I licked up all the blood she had on her clit. The taste of her metallic blood drove me, insane, wanting more. Moving my tongue up and down as I sucked on her clit made her moan; gentle humming moans escaped her lips.

"Ah-" she cried as I kissed her lips, moving my tongue in tortious circles. "Faster –" She moaned holding her breath. I went harder, sucking her on her harder, going the same pace – Torturing her. "Harrison ahh-" pushing three fingers into her, my tongue moved side to side; faster.

Her moans got louder as she pressed her hips against my mouth; wanting more pressure. I knew she wanted more; I knew she was climaxing. Going faster, she got more wet, on the breach of coming as her body started to vibrate. "Ooh, God. Suck me harder -" I went faster "- Ahh!" pushing her hips up against my tongue.

As her body trembled to come; I stopped. Her breath became heavy, taking in deep breaths, taking her legs off my shoulder. "W-why didn't you let me come" She pleaded. "You didn't ask nicely. Good girls ask nicely to come" I wiped her blood off my lips, sucking her off my fingers.

"Your taste so good, Amore Mio" Standing up, I take her hips and thrust them up into my erection through my pants. Her ass is in the air, pressing against me; she covers her whimpering mouth with the back of her hand.

Stepping back, I let go of her hips. She falls off the edge of the bed, sitting her ass on the floor; her face the perfect height; looking at my dick. Looking up at me, I spoke deeply to her. "Suck it!"

Looking at me and at my twitching dick, wasting my time. "NOW!" I harshly spoke to her, digging my fingers into her cheeks "Or you won't come tonight" She stood up to me, looking me in the eyes. "I don't need YOU to come, but you need ME to make you"

Gripping my shoulders, she turned me around and pushed me down onto the foot of the bed. Holding onto my shoulders, she sat on my lap, pulling me towards her. "You're a naughty boy – " She grinned against me " – Naughty boys need to get punished" Grinding; dry humping me.

Smooth strokes against me, sharp; agonising chills rush to my dick, throbbing by her friction. Throwing my head back as I assist her, gripping her ass; making her go faster and harder. Before pounding her down against me.

"Ahh – " We moan in pleasure together. "Fuck me Aideen. Ride me" I pleaded. Holding herself steady she moved her wet pussy faster up my pants, down against my dick. "Ooh, yea! You are so g-good" Shivers run down my body, to my dick as it quivered, dripping my precum.

My fingers imprinted on her ass as I groaned louder; deeper about to come. She stopped getting off me. Letting a frustrated sigh, I looked up at her smiling down at me. I look down at my pants, seeing her blood on the surface of my pants as some of my precum seeped through.

"You're a naughty, naughty girl" Standing up I walked towards her. Her smile never faded, backing away from me. The wall behind her stopped her, placing my hands beside her head; trapping her.

Her breath hicked as I pushed my thigh between her legs. "Rub against me. Fuck yourself on my thigh Princess" Wrapping her hands around my neck, she rubs her bare pussy against my thigh. Watching her milky skin, turn red under the moonlight "Tch- you're totally getting off on this. Such a good girl"

Interlocking her hands into my hair, she moves faster, closing her eyes as her breath got heavy. "Faster, sweetheart" She thrusted up and down my thigh faster, throwing her head back against the wall. "Ah! Fuck me, Harrison" He pleaded as she climaxed. Her body quivered, arching her back.

Lifting my thigh an inch up, pressing harder against her clit. She come; her legs shivered over my thigh, slowly grinding down to my knee.

Removing my leg from between hers, she fell to her knees; head against the wall. Her breath was full of pleasure trying to calm her breathing. "We are not done here, Amore Mio."