𝟙𝟟

Sir

Definition ~

○Dystychiphobia (n.)

the fear of hurting someone.

On her knees, she unbuckles my belt; handing it to me

On her knees, she unbuckles my belt; handing it to me. "Amore mio, puoi legarmi?" (My love, can you tie me?) Moving her hands up my chest, I loop the belt into the buckle making a loop. Standing up to her feet. I loop her head in the loop, pulling the belt as it tightened around her neck; pulling her towards me.

"Sei così bella quando sei cattivo" (You are so beautiful when your naughty) A happy lustful grin grew on her face as she took off my shirt. Turning around she placed her hands behind her back, allowing me to tie her hands up with my shirt.

Turning around, and dropping to her knees. Her lips brushed against my pants, and chills in my thighs started up my spine; letting out a deep breath. Using her teeth, she unzipped my pants. Biting down on the seam of my underwear she pulled it down – Fuck me!

My breath hicked as my dripping dick bounced in her face. Pulling on the belt, it tightened around her neck; forcing her to look up at me. "You are going to suck it and suck it good. You hear me?" Kissing the tip, playing with it; a deep groan was released.

Taking as much as she could – which was like a quarter of its length – I undid her messy bun, sliding her hairband on my wrist; wrapping her long red hair three times around my hand. I thrusted her head down my full length. She choked on it as it sat halfway down her throat.

Her eyes looked up at me, removing my dick so she can breathe. Saliva and pre-cum dripped out the side of her mouth. "You can't even face fuck me. What a shame" I cockily insulted her head. Her eyes widen at my audacity with a smirk, spitting on my dick she took all 9 inches (22 cm) of me, up and down her throat.

Pulling on the belt making it harder to breathe she went faster, gently brushing her teeth against my dick. Held my unsteady body with one hand against the wall. She goes faster, sucking me off like a lollipop. "Hmm!" I let out a deep groan. My hard dick arching down her throat, sucking on it as she played with the tip with her tongue – Blurred my vision.

"Fuck! Ahh! Y-your so g-good Aideen-n" My thighs tighten and flexed as my breath got heavy. The warmth of her mouth sucked the life out of me; my dick throbbed about to climax. Tightening the grip of the belt around her neck and the grip I have on her hair. I pushed her down the length of my dick.

A deep grunt left my body as warm liquid dripped down her throat – That she swallowed?

Sucking and swallowing me dry, I let go of her hair; getting off my dick. "Jesus Aideen. Your so fucking good" Wiping the cum and saliva mix off her bottom lip, I sucked it off my finger. She stood up to me "How do you taste?" A smirk grew on her face. "Salty, but I prefer you as my meal" Her hands grabbed my loose pants belt and pulled my waist to hers. I could feel her wet pussy press up against my dick – Her hands-free?

Looking behind her, my white buttoned-down was ripped in half on the floor. "Why did you do that?" I looked at the shirt behind her. "What did you do this" She looked down at her ripped underwear and sweatpants still on her. Smacking her ass, I gripped her cheeks. Her breath hicked pulling her towards me, my dick slipped between her pussies lips; rubbing against her clit.

"I get what I want. If it's your blood on my dick. Your hair around my fist. Your pussy slushes louder as I pound into you. If I want to fuck you, Amore Mio. I will fuck you"

"When why don't you fuck me then, Pendjo" she spoke with a smug on her face. Picking her up as I entered her harshly. She reaches for the belt around her neck and takes it off, throwing it to the side. The tightening of the belt left a rectangle-collar look bruise – I marked her as mine; before she ever was.

"Ah, Aideen –" I thrusted hard into her as her chest bounced. "- I am going to fuck you if you like it or not" Pounding my hips against her open pelvis. Her breasts bounce underneath her shirt, clenching her tight pussy around me. A deep inarticulate sound conveying my pain as I stretched her out with every thrust; brought me pleasure.

Hearing our fluids pound against each other, a rush of a cold airstream, come down the centre of our warm bodies. "H- Harder, Ah" Her body pressed up against the wall, arching her pelvis perfectly, as my balls clapped against her cheeks; pounding harder.

"Ahh! Like th-th ahh" Aideen bent over into my chest, wrapping her arms undermine as I pushed her pelvis down my dick with my hands. "Like what, Aideen?"

Her nails dug into my back. It hurt. Oh, God, it hurt. Her fingertips left my back in pain. A dipping fell down my back knowing she had down blood. A deep grunt escaped my lips, holding the pleasurable pain, back.

"Aideen!" Her back strung back up to my command, her tore-filled eyes closed as her moans got louder and louder. "Fuck me" I whimpered under my breath – I am about to climax so is she; and I feel like I am hurting her "F-faster, Har-rison" I did

Clenching my breath and jaw, the overstimulation and friction gave me an impulse vibration down my spine to my dick. Aideen's head hit the wall as her legs trembled around my waist. A deeply relaxed grunt left my lips as I spurt inside of her.

Our heated breaths were seen leaving our bodies against the cold air. I lowered her body to the ground, sitting on her knees. Pulling up my wet pants, temporarily. I left the room, to mine down the hall.

Leaving Aideen behind – I was hurting her.

____________