𝟜𝟚

(LONG CHAPTER BECAUSE OF PICTURES)

Get Out

Definition ~

○ Feelings (n.) ○

An emotional state or reaction that is always dying but never dead. 

His touch twisted my stomach as I looked up at him

His touch twisted my stomach as I looked up at him. His bodblockedng the moonlight, cast over his body. Feeling a rush of blood in my hands, his heartbeat began to pick up? "Aideen-". He spoke in need of me to respond in some sort of way.

Feelings are unreliable. You drown in a pool, then have two days' grace of silence. To give a five-finger death punch, explode a man's brain with a bullet. Ten years, nothing more as I break Winston's heart. Buying Gucci, Chevelle, Garage, Corn, Drugs, Sex, Love – which I never find.

At this moment I felt something, as those unreliable feelings did something. Feeling my heartbeat, beat throughout my body; echoing in my ears. Peace settled over as I kept looking up at him. "You are in everything. Everything I see. Everything I want to be" – Fucking bullshit lies.

Grabbing his ear, he leaned down as I dragged his ass to the door. He held my wrist trying to break free of the painful grip I had; digging my nails in his ear. Letting go of his ear at the foot of the door, I kicked his ass out. Stumbling into the hallway he stood up, about to attack, to then receive a slammed door in his face gave me a sense of pride. "Open this door!!" He demanded of me. "Fuck you Harrison"

I am tired of Harrison, tired of this marriage. I question many things about him, for one, I won't tolerate his ignorance - anyone for that fucking matter – as I do not let anyone get the best of my emotions, careful of who I trust. And I don't trust Harrison Baronè.

Yet, I feel something towards Harrison. And I don't know how to describe it. Going to church running around in the courtyard with him as a child; chasing each other with our fathers' guns – was fun – I smiled at the memory. But the competition and the greed between our families got unreal.

Lorenzo; my father and Antonio; my father-in-law, grew apart, fighting for the territory of the World.

Our fate was already tied as children, as we got along with each other, but the hatred of our fathers, moulded our beings today; until it was too late. As my Father died, Antonio realized that their competition needed to stop. Nonna and Antonio began a healthier relationship.

When I had a relationship with my father. My child's heart fluttered when seeing him, hearing his voice as he held me to sleep. When I lost him, I felt broken? Something died in me that day. Killing 20 men as a sport. To then find out the man of my blood, my father, had been shot – that 16-year-old girl died that day.

Since that day in the courtyard, the competitions amongst our fathers. I hadn't heard Harrison's name for 18 years, until I heard about our Catholic Church being burnt to the ground, by a God named Lucifer – Harrison. When I met him again – after so many years – he is just an egotistical, disrespectful, pretentious, self-centred man; who is untrustworthy, ungrateful, impossible, insufferable kunt.