𝟞𝟛

Calls

Definition ~

○ Rules (n.) ○

Old keys don't open new doors.

Why are the lights on?

Covering myself with the sheets, I flipped over and groaned on my pillow. Birds tweeted as the wind blew open my curtains. I rolled to my side, wanting to feel his warmth. His body was nowhere to be seen - Why didn't he come back?

A knock at the door interrupted my thoughts as it slowly opened. "Good day, Madam. Are you well this morning?" She asked, popping her head into my room.

My grandpa had servants still looking after the house. She walked in, placing a cup of coffee on my table as I sat up. "Well, thank you."

Nodding her head, she headed to the door as I called out to her. "Hey. Um, I have a question. Did Harrison come into my room last night?"

"Not that I am aware of Madam. Harrison left the house last night in a hurry. He hasn't returned since."

Where did he go? I thought he wanted water.

"Oh okay. Thank you. You are dismissed"

Picking up the coffee, I had a sip of it and it turned out to be hazelnut - yummy. It tasted pretty similar to how Harrison made it.

My heart fluttered at the thought of him and my pussy regained a heartbeat, remembering what we did last night in my car.

How wonderful! How strange, to be in love with something that hates all else. To be loved by someone that hates all else.

I have to share the power I have worked so hard for with someone I barely know, even if I might fall for him already. We never build this empire together - I built it on my own, without him.

You're just a stupid brown-haired boy with brown eyes. So, tell me why I am more addicted to you than I am to any drug. I don't know what to do when I am feeling like this. I don't like this feeling. It's fucking gross.

I shiver and shake that feeling off my body as I placed the coffee back on the table beside my bed.

Turning my body to the side as my body dangled off the edge. I gripped the mattress tightly, thinking that something was wrong with me. What have I turned into? I don't want people to believe that I am weak for falling for a man that I was arranged to marry.

My story will not be like a typical romance when the submissive girl is forced to marry a dominant, heartless asshole. Then, after a while and a lot of tension, they fall helplessly in love.

Love is fake, it's never really there. It's just chemicals in our brain playing with what is in front of us.

Rule 1: Never trust the enemy.

My thoughts were interrupted by the vibration of my phone on my bedside table. Picking it up. It was a message from Nonno.

(Good Morning Beautiful)(You are the retired Boss

(You are the retired Boss. You don't have to worry about it)
(Harrison is Family. We need to talk, one on one)
(Fine)

Switching off my phone. I threw it onto my bed beside me. Nothing happened to Harrison. Just our stupid, conjoined family business problems.

Picking up my as it continued to vibrate on my bed. I was Harrisons was calling me.

"Hello?" I spoke with annoyance in my voice. "Good Morning, Amorina - Non chiamatemi così!" (Don't call me that!) I interrupted him.

Harrison became quiet for a moment before letting out a sigh. Harrison spoke in a neutral tone, with no emotions.

"I am on my way to pick you up. I need to take you to a hotel with me so we can discuss something -" Hanging up the phone, I already knew why he was going to pick me up.

Getting out of bed. I walked towards my closet to get out of my bedclothes. Walking past the mirror, I realised I was still wearing his button-down. The shirt he gave me after - uhm - our incident.

When he wanted ice cream. It was a weird way of aftercare. Something I have never experienced. He kept checking on me, making sure I was alright as I lay there relaxing.

Moving the fabric between my fingers, lifting it up as I could still smell his scent - SNAP OUT OF IT!!

Removed his shirt from my body. I threw it to the side as I ripped open my closet. Slipping on my lace underwear and a bra.

Why do all girls wear lace, you might ask? Because it makes me feel like a bad bitch, but with a feminine touch.

It was going to be cold today. So, I slipped on a knitted turtle-neck jersey and a skirt. Grabbing my knee-high boots, I slipped my feet in, wearing socks, of course.

Finishing with a heart necklace that my Nonno gave to my Nonna. That was passed down to me after she passed.

Walking down the stairs with my phone and my coffee in hand.

As I reach the bottom of the stairs, I locked eyes with Harrison standing in the doorway.

Looked at him with shock, noticing that he had changed his clothes from last night. Walking past him, I didn't even make eye contact as he stared at me from behind.

Rule 2: Don't trust your feeling about love. He was just a lesson.