𝟝𝟡

I scream

Definition ~

○ Amorist (n.) ○

Someone who is in love; Someone who writes about love.

"Hello. Welcome to Mc Donald. How may I help you?" The lady spoke through the speaker. After we just had sex, the hottest sex I ever had.

Sitting in the backseat with Harrison's button down as Harrison pulled up his pants being shirtless, driving through the drive-threw.

"May I have two vanilla soft serves? Please - Yes, of course. Will that be all?"

Harrison turned around and looked back at me with empathy. "Are you alright? Would you like something else?" He asked in a worried tone, like he did something wrong?

"Can I just have water with ice too? Please." Harrison smiled and nodded his head. "Can I also have large water with ice?"

"Yes, of course. Your total will be 2 dollars. Please drive to the next window."

Driving forward, stopping behind the car that was in front of us, Harrison kept eye contact through the rear-view mirror. "Are you alright, Aideen?" Harrison spoke, turning his head to the side with a smile, trying to make me laugh.

Sitting up, holding onto the seat's head, and leaned towards him with a smirk. "What is the real reason you want Ice-cream, Harrison?"

He looked a stunned, as a smirk grew on his face. "So, I have the energy to fuck you again." Speaking back with no hesitation - stunned by his words as he drove to the next window.

This man will be the death of me.

"Hello. You ordered two vanilla soft serves and large water with ice, correct?" The lady asked as Harrison nodded. Harrison leaned towards the glove compartment, taking out my wallet.

"Heyy!! That my money!" I said playfully. "Well, this is payback for you taking my money at the gas station." - He remembers!?

Handing the lady a 100 dollar bill, not asking for change. He collected our items and drove back to the abandoned parking lot.

Passing me my ice cream and water, I thanked him for his kind gesture. "Thank you, Harrison."

"It is a pleasure." - His smile is cute.

Taking off the wrapper off the straw, I shoved it into the cup, taking a big sip. "I see someone is thirsty. " Harrison commented, licking his ice cream, trying to make a dirty joke.

Rolling my eyes at his comment, I placed my water in the cup holder. Harrison turned his body to face me in the backseat. "You enjoying it?" He asked as I nodded yes.

Keeping eye contact with him, I licked up the ice cream seductively. "Aideen?" I licked it again, closing my eyes as I moaned at the taste. "Aideen, watch your tone!"