𝟠

Dear God

Definition ~

○Lugubrious (adj.)

gloomy; dismal

If anyone doesn't want to talk to the devil; they got some balls

If anyone doesn't want to talk to the devil; they got some balls. But as a Good Christian, they can forever hold their peace as I put a lead bullet in their heads. The Red Dragon was known for skinning her victims, hanging their skins on the line to dry in the sun. To then feed them to the dogs as treats like dried pig's ear.

She has an unshakeable god complex, which threatens my dominance in this Industry – I can't allow it to happen.

Pushing myself off the Island, I walk towards the living room on the other side of the house. The Samsung 292 inches flat-screen TV stood on the wall – I enjoy watching shows or looking over all my surveillance cameras as I read the newspaper.

Placing my hand down on the floor I jumped into the in-ground sofa, done in a matt black fabric. I pick up one of many pillows and throw it at Aideen. Which she caught in mid-air – Impressive. "Why did you throw this at me? – Look inside, sweetheart"

On the side of the pillow, there was a lip where a Glock 45 and 2 magazines were gently placed.

"There are guns in every 3rd pillow. Underneath the kitchen counter are throwing knives and –" I picked up the remote and pressed the green button beside the button, for the TV. The wall that the TV was mounted on flipped revealing a wall full of weaponry – she was too stunned to speak.

" - There are 2 bedrooms, one in the East and the one in the West will be our room. Your office and all your things are already up in your Office in the East wing. –" The front doors opened as my security brought Aideen's bags from the G wagon "- Your things will be packed in our room-"

Climbing out of the pit. I walked towards the fireplace on the other side of the room. "-My Office is on the Left-wing if you need me -" Underneath the staircase, a wall stood filled with pieces of wood; taking one out." -Yet I doubt you need me" I mumbled quietly to myself; loud enough that stinky heard me.

Throwing a piece of wood into the fire as it roared louder.

I hope she enjoys her stay here if she doesn't Marco might want my head – which the Oldman will never get. Aideen is now my permeant roommate for the rest of my life. I expect she doesn't get on my nerves; before I feed her to the wolves.

Turning around to see her standing right behind me admiring the flames of the fire. Her blue eyes turned purple by the flames reflecting off them. The warm red light reflected off her hair; making it a deep red. She will get used to the cold soon enough.

The urgent matter I needed to get here was apparently, that we are missing half a ton of stock. The guy that is supposed to make sure the supplies are in order was shot.

Looked down at her. "If you need me, I am a call away. I will be taking two bodyguards with me, and the rest will stay here. You can explore the house. Just don't touch anything" She nodded her head, still staring at the flames.

"If you want to carry on your workout. The gym is in the garage" I started to walk towards the door, as I heard the shifting of the wood behind me. Pulling out my Glock, I turned around to see Aideen with a piece of wood in hand.

She stared down my barrel as she froze in her tracks with the log in the air "Put that down, Aideen!" I don't know why she is angry and is now throwing things at me.

Dropping the piece of wood on the floor she purposely pushes me with her shoulder as she walked out the front door. "Where are you going? " I yelled at her in a grim tone. She didn't answer me. Wearing a black long-sleeved cropped hoodie with white legging; she will freeze in this weather dressed like.

But I let her go, letting her run as far as she can before getting lost or freezing to death - It's not like it is going to affect me. "Keep an eye on her" I spoke to the guards by the front door.

Closing the door behind me I walked to my car and got inside. Sitting on the passenger's seat was the bag of sweets and snacks she left in my car. It was generous of her to get those things for us.

Who is Us? There is no Us.

A deep sigh was released from my body as I started the car and drove out of the driveway. The guards will follow her from a distance, so she doesn't get eaten by wolves; just yet.