𝟜𝟛

Bloodshed

Definition ~

○ Hypophrenia (n.) ○

A vague feeling of sadness, seemingly without a cause.

He smirked walking back, disappearing into the cocaine dust - what the fuck is wrong with me? Hearing one last gunshot, knocked me out of my trance

He smirked walking back, disappearing into the cocaine dust - what the fuck is wrong with me? Hearing one last gunshot, knocked me out of my trance. "Everyone is down, all 20 are down". Christiana's voice spoke in the earpiece.

Christiana walks up the metal stairs to the office booth, which overlooked the warehouse. She turned on the extractor, that sucked all the cocaine in the air out of the warehouse. As Cocaine dust disappeared, the blood mess became clear. Bodies having headshots against the walls, walking over bodies in their dirty blood - trying to figure out why they wanted this warehouse? - why do the Vipers want to attack in daylight?

"Aideen! What took so fucking long!" - Oh my God! If this man speaks one more word, I am going to shoot him. Ignored Mr Pendjo, I carried on looking at the ground, looking for clues. "Hey, Bitch!! Listen to me!!" He yelled at me, stopping me in my tracks – Just take a deep breath in – Hold yourself back.

Turning around on my heel, I placed my hand on my Glock that was on my waist. "I am this, fucking, close!" I grinned between my teeth, using my index finger and thumb, showing how close I am about to losing my shit with him.

He just smirked at me, crossing his arms.

"I am this close, Harrison. I am this close to showing you why they call me, my father-daughter." I smirked at him, tapping my finger on my Glock – I fucking dare him to say something – I smirked.

"I love a woman that wants to kill me. That wants me dead." Leaning forward, with crossed arms and a cocky smile. Mr Pendjo spoke and now. He is a dead man.

He took out his gun and pop in a new magazine, as I pulled out my Glock and pointed my gun straight at his head and shot fire. Ducking down, he runs straight for me, "Aideen! No! Stop it!!" Christiana yelled in my earpiece.

I have, fucking had it, with this man. If I kill him, I won't have to marry him.

He came running to me as he tried to shoot for my knees. Rolling to the side, dodging his shots, Harrison rumbled into the wall and groaned in pain. "I see you can't even catch me," I said as I reloaded my gun behind my cover. "You little bitch – " He laughed " – Imma kill you."

"Harrison! Stop this!" Jack yelled in our earpiece. "Call me that again, pretty boy". I spoke in a cheeky tone. "Aideen!" He let out an evil laugh. "You are so, Fucking Dead!" I rolled my eyes and stood up behind my cover and fired at him.

He was gone - Where did he go?

I was shooting at the wall, where he was standing - now gone. I looked around the warehouse, gun up front, as drywall power filled the rays of sunlight, shining through the roof. There were dead bodies everywhere - yet no dead Harrison.

I pulled out my earpiece to hear the slightest sound, as I walked over the dead bodies. "Come out, come out, wherever you are?" I spoke with a grin of death.

"I am here". I heard his voice say on my left - I shot fire - He got away. "Or maybe over here?" He laughed to my right. Turning around and shot fire - He was not there - Am I hearing things? Where is this Pendjo?

"Aideen?" I heard behind me. I turned around, pointing my gun at, "Christiana?" I froze in place - I almost killed her, I almost shot her.

"Where is Harrison?!" I said angrily. She put her hands up to surrender, "I don't know - I am right here, bitch". I turned around as I saw him standing on a shipment container with a rocket launcher on his shoulder.

"Peek a boo, bitch" he laughed, pointing it at me, with a smile on his face.

For Fuck sake – my eyes widen in shock, I looked down a rocket launcher camber, seeing the rocket inside – He going to kill. All of us. "NO HARRISON!" Jack yelled.

Harrison kneeled and pressed the trigger as I tackled Christiana to the side, dodging the rocket as it flew over us, through the warehouse wall, exploding my car that was outside.

It flipped in the air, falling on its roof. I looked up as my beautiful car was in flames. The fire grew greater as it got closer to the gas tank. "What happened? –" Christiana asked in a soft tone, raising her head " – Fuck!" I grabbed the back of Christiana's head, pushing it back down, ducking from the blast, sending car parts everywhere.

The smell of the paint job in flames. The smell of gasoline in the air. I raised my head to see my Audi R8 in flames.

Harrison jumped off the shipment container, rubbing the back of his neck "Well that wasn't the plan". My head towards him as I stood up in rage and walked up to him. Grabbing him by his collar, "You think!!! Harrison, you blew up my fucking car!! My fucking car! Did you get high on the cocaine or fucking something?!!!"

I had so much adrenaline. I didn't realise I was picking him off the ground by the collar, until Christiana placed her hands on my shoulders, pulling me away from Harrison. "Alright, you two. Let's relax a bit". – Relax? Gave her a look that said 'excuse me bitch'

"YOUR. telling ME. To FUCKING relax – " Letting out a chuckled as I let go of his collar " - When his fucking DUMBASS MAN, almost ruined the mission. So, he could feed his fucking EGO!! " I yelled, pointing my finger at him. "You both have anger issues; you guys need to relax," Christiana said in a calm voice.

"Imma kill him." I grabbed his neck and pinned him against the wall. He placed his hands on my neck as we both pressed harder, choking each other. "HEY, CHILDREN!! STOP YOUR SHIT!!" Jack fired a bullet into the roof. The ringing began to settle in as we didn't react. Losing our hearing from strangling each other, I stared into the hazel eyes of Harrison Barone; slowly started to lose consciousness, as was I.

"That's fucking enough!" Christiana shot a bullet beside Harrison's head, into the wall. We both let go of one other as we covered our ears from the ringing of the bullet.

We both coughed, taking deep breaths in, trying to get oxygen back in our system. "AHH!!" I rubbed my ear, trying to stop the ringing.

"Both of you are acting like fucking children! You are GROWN AS ADULTS! ACT LIKE IT!!!" Christiana grabbed my ear and pulled me away from Harrison. "HEY! OWW!! Let go! Let go!" She let go. "AND FOR YOU!!" she pointed at Harrison, with a stern look.

Walking up to the coughing Harrison. "Apologize to Aideen. YOUR FUCKING WIFE! For being a bitch". She gripped his ear and made him face me – I have never seen Christiana so angry; it is kind of scary.

She pitched his ear harder. "Alright, Alright!!! I am sorry, Aideen for being childish. I am fucking sorry, okay!"

Christiana let go of his ear as he collapsed on the floor. "NOW STOP IT YOUR SHIT!!" Christiana yelled, before walking out through the hole, that Harrison's rocket made. Jack just stood there and watched everything play out. "You guys made her angry". He followed behind Christiana.

"Fuck you!" I screamed whispered at Harrison.

"Fuck off!!"