𝟙𝟚

Ms Stinky

Definition ~

○Lychnis (n.)

a type of rose that is of a fiery red; a gem of fiery colour.

Rule One - You are a gentleman. A gentleman with pride. Never let a dominant woman take that pride from you; was the first rule I was taught as a child. This rule; I was about to break.

I gripped the cheeks of her ass, squeezing them as a small whimper of excitement escaped her lungs. "I told you. I don't need eyes to see when I can use my hands to see what I like" This was never the plan; ever how I thought it would turn out to be.

I need to get laid, I needed to fuck her so badly. She is standing here at my fingertips, in her most vulnerable state. One movement of that thin cotton towel. She is mine for the taking, mine to devour, mine to destroy.

Not being able to have prostitutes or my one-nighters; for 2 months. In preparation for my - wife. Which had its - matters; but she is nowhere to take it.

Moving my hands down, mid-thigh. I gripped the towel; dragging my fingers up to remove it.

She stopped me; holding my hands right by her hips. "Such a naughty, naughty boy. I didn't say you can touch. Did I?" Placing her hands on my chest, we both looked down at her hands - such an elegant touch. Her deer eyes looked up at me once again, as I looked down at her.

Pushing herself off me, regripping the towel she runs up the stairs. - What the fuck just happened?

Standing there for a few seconds, trying to process what we had just done. I groaned in frustration, rubbing my forehead knowing that I have something to deal with - I am a man with needs; need to be dominated.

Going upstairs, I peeped into our bedroom, seeing Aideen wasn't there. Walking down the hallway to the second room, a line of light shined through the gap below the door; before turning it off - She must have gone to bed. I can't force a woman to sleep with me; that's not gentleman-like. But soon enough she will crawl to me on all fours.

Walking to my office, and locked the door behind me. I took a seat at my wooden desk that faced the door. I didn't have monitors as Aideen had - I like the old fashion pen and paper. A wall-length window stood behind me; that viewed the wintergreen forest.

Both sides of my walls were full of books and files; which a notepad and laptop sat on my desk. Black finish on all the furniture two couches faced each other in front of my desk. A black granite coffee table with a bonza tree sitting in the middle.

"Naughty, naughty boy. Did I say you could touch?" Those words echoed in my ears, scratching at my soul. Unbuckling my belt, moving down my suit pants mid-thigh. My dick was bulging through; just twitching as I thought of her.

A small dot of moisture showed as precum was seeping through. Letting out a deep groan, I pulled down the top of my boxer as my dick strung out. Hard as a rock, veins bulging; my mind and blood rushed to the tip.

"Such a naughty, naughty boy" Thrusting up and down, imagining a girl riding me as I grip onto her waist. Her breast bounced as I slammed her waist back down - I moaned as my dick throbbed; moving faster. Digging her nails into my shoulders; watching her small pussy grip around my dick.

My breathing got heavy, started patting. My heated breath was seen in the cold air - Ahh bounce faster. My heart rate started to race, my legs trembled about to climax.

My dick quivered - Harder Aideen - relieving myself. Moaning, slowly moving my hand up and down, my cum dripped out of my dick. Letting out a deep sigh, I questioned - why did I think of Aideen first? Why was she the girl I thought of?

I knew I could get laid by millions of women, who would beg me to fuck them. Yet, doing so - didn't sit with me well.