𝟞𝟝

Roller-coaster

Definition ~

○ Disloyalty (n.) ○

Their terrified screams were brief but memorable.

The urge to punch something rushed through my veins as I slammed the door shut

The urge to punch something rushed through my veins as I slammed the door shut. Walking up the stairs, I punched the closest man to me. His wife screamed as she caught him. One glimpse up at me and she went white as a ghost.

Glimpsing over at the security, glaring at them. My stern look told them to not even touch me, or their head will be on the concrete.

Walking up the stairs into the lobby, to the lady at the front desk. She looked scared at my expression as her eyes widen at my blood fist.

"I have a meeting" She nodded her head and looked for our room on the monitor. Hearing Harrison throwing the keys at the valet boy. He walked up behind me as I was getting impatient with this girl - I want to get away from him.

"What's got your engines running?" Harrison leaned down, whispering in my ear. "You better behave yourself, Aideen"

Closing my eyes, and taking a deep breath of frustration. I knew he was up to something now.

"How much longer?" I spoke, impatiently tapping my nails on the counter.

Taking our key off the wall behind her. She handed it to me as I ripped it out of her hands, heading to the elevator to our penthouse.

I pressed the button, awaiting the doors to open. "Aideen, I am - Shut your fucking mouth!" The doors opened and I walked in. Waiting for Harrison to walk in and stand next to me.

The doors close.

It was just the two of us - no one else.

"You can be nicer, you know, Tesoro " Treasure? I am not a fucking box. How does he have the audacity to say that?

I groan in frustration, grinding my teeth. What the fuck is wrong with him? Why is he being flirty with me now? Fucking horny asshole.

Repeating in my head - Don't shoot, Don't shoot. Don't kill him.

Harrison went down on one knee to fix his shoelace. Not thinking much of it, he was just fixing his shoelace.

Until I felt it.

His hand travelled up my calf slowly, clenching my pussy at his touch. Dragging his finger up the back of my thigh. Sending chills throughout my body.

Looked down at him, stunned. A grin of lust grew on his face. My pussy started to tingly and get wet as he travelled up higher.

"Harrison -" I jolted as he grabbed my ass under my skirt. He stood up, pressing his chest against my body as all I could was imagine what he would do to me.