𝟚𝟜

Challenge Me

Definition ~

○ Alcohol (n.) ○

A drink that makes bad ideas look good, challenge me bitch.

"Nooo! You didn't" I covered my mouth as we both burst out laughing

"Nooo! You didn't" I covered my mouth as we both burst out laughing. After that awkward moment between us, we started to open up. Christiana's mother is African American, and her father is African. I figured, West African from his deep accent. 

She loves to read historical novels as she was trained in hand compact. Her birth-right skill is human phycology, detecting lies from the truth as her passion is interrogating her prisoners in dark ways; which I never thought existed.

She was a sweet girl on the outside full of energy, yet inside, a person obsessed with darkness and blood. The living definition of an angel face with a devil's smile; an absolute freak - which I love about her.

"Yep, and then guess what?" She told me leaning forward, covering the side of her mouth as if she was going to tell me a secret. "What!?" I leaned forward to hear the tea. "I cut off his balls" I fell backwards into my seat as we both started laughing hysterically.

"Oh my God. No, really?" She nodded her head as she tried to catch her breath from the laughter.

The stone wall fire kept us warm as the stars were high in the sky. Giggled throughout the night, telling each other stories about our mission - Is this what it's like to be happy? Is this what it's like to have a friend?

Drinking a bottle of vodka, tequila, Malibu rum, 6 pack of castle light and a bottle of whiskey we both shared. Christiana started to get tipsy, maybe even drunk - I don't even know.

Catching our breaths, I took a sip of my gin, and she took a sip of her vodka lime. A big smirk grew on her face as she leaned back into her chair. "What?" I questioned her with a slight grin "What do you want in a man, Aideen" My eyes grew by the question as I thought about it.

"Mhmm. I don't want a nice guy. I want one who is worse than the monsters underneath my bed. the demons that crawl around my room. Who will corrupt me more than the devil himself? I need a man that is a boss, that can control the dragon inside of me. That can handle my mood swings and my dominance" I said with a playful joking tone - but am I joking?

She laughed at my answer. "I like your answer" sipping her drink. She froze still, dead in her tracks. Her eyes widened in fear, still having her drink in her mouth. Looked into her eyes and saw a man walking up behind me - I knew who it was.

I need to get out of here - taking my napkin off my lap, I throw it on the table, getting up. But his hand on my shoulder pushed me down in my seat. "Am I your monster, amore mio?". He whispered in my ear.

"Fuck" I breathed out.

"Your Lucifer! I have heard so much about you" Christiana spoke drunkenly, getting up and shaking his hand. His brows frown down as the side of his lip and nose raise; ripping his hand out of Christiana's.

"Why you here Harrison?" I spoke, keeping my head forward. Bring his lips to the edge of my ear, tingles from my heart dropped down to my pussy, throbbing by his breath brushing against it. "I am here to see my wife" Licking up behind my ear, he left a kiss, holding me down in my chair.

Gripping his hand, I stood up, pulling his body against my back as I flipped him onto our table. Everyone gasped in shock as Harrison rolled himself off the table. Broken glass and food were all over his back and floor. "I am not your wife and will never be. We just live together until we die"

His eyes locked with me; he didn't look angry but had a grin on his face - which frightened me. Walking towards me, I walked back before tripping on my own two feet and grabbing my collar before I fell.

"That's not what your body said last night" He whispered that only I could hear. Letting go of me, I fell on my back as he stood over me. "You wish you were the wife of Lucifer, Aideen" he spoke in a stern voice, reclaiming his dominance.

Stepping over me he started to walk back inside, readjusting his shoulder from the pieces of glass on his back. "Fucking bitch" I whispered under my breath. "What you say!!" He spoke in utter shock, looking back at me, rage filling his eyes. - imagine if I pushed him over the edge.

"I said. YOU'RE. A. FUCKING. BITCH." I yelled so everyone could hear me.

Walking down the steps, towards me full of rage - Now I am going to get it; from the devil himself.