𝟡𝟛

Hunter

Definitions

○ Hunter (n.)○

I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees.

Arriving in Oregon at 4:32 pm. Aideen was still asleep on my chest. She looked so serene and content asleep on my chest that I didn't want to wake her up. But we needed to go. "Aideen, Garfield love. You need to wake up." I spoke softly.

"Hmhmm" She hummed, disagreeing with me. "Garfield. Love. We need to go." Aideen hummed, disagreeing with me; snuggling into my chest again. I chuckled, knowing that nothing is going to get her up. Letting out an exhaled. Readjusting myself to pick Aideen up. Knowing that this was her plan as a smile grew on your face; pretending to sleep.

"Good Morning Sir?" A Guard spoke confused as I walked down the stairs of the Jet, with Aideen in my arms. My men opened the door of my car. Aideen was in my arms when I accidentally entered the vehicle. I struck the door frame with her head. "Shit!" I mumbled.

"Arghhh!! Owww! Harrison!!" She got off my lap and moved to the seat next to me; holding her head. "Shit, I am sorry, love. I really am. I didn't mean to," I said panicky. Feeling so shit, I hurt her. Aideen's cries slowly turned into a giggle. What?

"I am alright. It was just a little knock," she giggled. "Fuck off Aideen. I thought I hurt you," she carried on giggling; trying to crawl back onto my lap for a hug.

~

We arrived at Aideen's Safehouse and entered. In a room filled with weapons and armoury, Jack and Christiana were standing on the other side of the table; waiting for us. 

Grabbing our weapons off the walls

Grabbing our weapons off the walls. We began to all gear up. "At dusk, we'll depart. Waiting in the warehouse till his gang arrives," Aideen spoke.

All agreeing with a simple nod. We cocked our guns and put them in our holsters. Covering the bottom half of our faces with a black-mask. The girls tied up their hair. Aideen looked remarkable. Like a woman ready for war.