𝟜𝟝

Red Flames

Definition ~

○ Her (pron.) ○

She is the reason why storms are named after her.

Aideen sat up and crawled towards the end of the bed on all fours

Aideen sat up and crawled towards the end of the bed on all fours. My dick twitched as she got closer. "Entertain you? I will do more than that, sweetheart" - that was the hottest thing I have ever heard a woman say.

Re-adjusted me, a bit lower down on my seat, manspreading as Aideen eyed my bulge. "My eyes are up here?" She carried on looking at my crotch as she got off the bed walking toward me. She stood there, naked before me. A beautiful thick figure. The thick thighs that she trains so hard on; could crush my head. A thick-slim torso as her round breasts trailed up to her poker face.

"My eyes on here –" She looked at my dick as she got down on her knees "- But his eyes are on us" Aideen grinned as she looked at the man that I shot. His eyes open, blood dripping down his face, looking at us.

"Fuck!" A feeling of disgust and pride rushed through me. The man that fucked my wife, is now dead. And now is forced to watch me fuck her in his afterlife – showing him how it is done – gave me such honour my dick grew bigger. Looking down at Aideen - I let out a deep groaning sigh - looking into her doe eyes.

"I haven't even touched you, And you're moaning already"

Unbuckling my belt and zipper, she opened up my pants, pulling down my underwear as my dick sprung out. Drugging her nails up my legs to my chest she began to stand up, looking down at me – Forgive me, father, thè I have sinned. A Dominant woman is taking my place as King.

Placing her hands on my shoulders, leaning down towards me. I gripped the arms of the chair, holding myself back from touching something I can't claim – just yet. "I want to please us both" She whispered, "I see your friend wants to be touched" And for sure, he got fucking excited.

Pulling the leg of the chair to the foot of the bed. Aideen sat on the end, dragging her foot up my leg to my lap. Using her feet, she stocked my dick, flicking her toes up against the head. Throwing my head back, feeling my core on fire as Aideen twisted my dick between her feet; it began to throb in pleasure.

"Tch- You're toetally getting off on this, sweetheart" She moved her hands down her body to her pussy. Rubbing her clit up and down before starting to move in circles. My thighs began to flex, I held my breath as the pressure grew, becoming on edge – She stopped.

Pre-cum dripped down the side of my dick as the tip was a deep red; ready to blow. "I love it when a man is on his knees for me" She began, still pleasing herself in front of me; my dick quivered. "A man wanting to be touched"

Holding the arms of the chair, I sat up. Leaning my hands on my elbows, looking at her. "Aideen-" I spoke softly, a grin growing on her face. I stood up to her. My dick was in her face as she looked up at me, pleasing herself.

"What has gotten into you?" I said in a soft tone, smiling down at Miss She-devil. She stood up quickly, grabbing my face - "You!" - our lips clashed - She is horny; super fucking horny, but not for me. For that other FUCKING MAN.

To be fair, I was impressed she even had the guts to do such a thing when we are married to one other. And in my defence, I am turned on by a confident woman - who even annoys the shit out of me.

"I've been thinking, Harrison," she starts off pulling away from the kiss. "I want to make it up to you," she says unbuttoning my shirt and slipping it off my shoulders. "I want to make that man jealous of what you have. The man with a hole in between his eyes. A man who can only see and never, touch, again." She begins tugging my suit pants down and I lift each leg so she can pull them off. Standing there in just my boxers, with my hard dick hanging out. Her hard nipples brush against my chest, as she leans up to whisper in my ear.

"I want to suck your dick," she whispers. "May I?" She steps back ever so slightly, looking up at me with doe eyes, yet dominant. Impressed by her statement, I swallow a lump in my throat as her teasing was making my dick stand out. Hard as a rock, red at the head, as my veins grew larger, holding myself back.

Moving her hands down my chest to my dick. She gentle flicked it with her fingertip, pushing me further. "If I, were you, mio amore. I would not play games, that you can't win at" I spoke, holding her throat with a firm grip. "Try me" Aideen spoke with the last breath of air in her lungs before my grip became tighter.

With a quick movement, she gripped on my dick with a firm grip – Having each other in a chokehold. A smile grew on her face as I knew the fear of my dick getting squeezed off by her if I don't let go of her. Does she like fear? I will give her something to fear – just wait.

Letting off her throat, the mark of my hand was left on. Aideen still had my dick in her hand as "Lie down on the bed," was he command – and I obeyed.

Turning ourselves around, gently pushing me back. Kneeling by the bed, between my legs, she leans down. Rubbing her tits along my thighs, then, catching my cock in the valley between them, she slides her body forward, towards my face.

"I can't wait to taste you," she whispers.

Planting a kiss on the end of my erect dick. It's rock hard and sticking straight up, but she bypasses it to lick all around my balls, sucking one each. "Awhh-" I groan out as my legs flex by her warm tongue. "Your moans are so hot," She says. Finally taking one long lick, gliding her tongue from my balls to the tip of my cock. Slipping just the tip in her mouth as she runs her tongue all over.

"Do you like that?" she asks, lifting her lips from my cock. "Would you like some more?"

"Fuck yes! You are amazing Aideen!" I begged. She keeps licking long strokes up the underside of my dick. The tip of her tongue trailed electricity up to the tip, nibbling on the end. Taking my dick in her hand, she begins stroking up and down, while her other hand caresses my balls.

Slipping her mouth over the tip, she gently sucks, moving her tongue all around. Wondering how long I'll be able to hold out if she keeps this up, her tongue flicks the underside of my cock; just under the head - the sensation is incredible, I just want to -

I feel her red hair brushing against my thighs, as she continues stroking and sucking my cock and playing with my balls. Creating a steady rhythm with her sucking and still using her tongue to lick the underside of my cock; against a sensitive vein. I lean back on one arm, as I hand held her loose hair in a tight grip.

Pushing up off the bed and trying to drive my cock farther into her mouth, I can feel the tension building in my balls and I'm getting close. She starts stroking faster, sucking harder as she moves her tongue against my cock, inside her mouth.

"Aghhh" I let out deeply, about to cum – But Aideen pulls her head off, placing her thumb on the tip of the cock, holding it there.

"Jesus Christ, Aideen!" I spoke panting, frustrated at her for stopping me from cumming.

"Because you shouldn't play games you can't win"