𝟜𝟙

Trust

Definition ~

○ You (n.) ○

I wouldn't trust that illegal mouth of yours, but, I will trust your loyalty.

Fuck she is going to kill him – Pushing Aideen to the side, the bullet missed his head

Fuck she is going to kill him – Pushing Aideen to the side, the bullet missed his head. Luciano rolled into a ball on the couch and began to cry. Aideen looked back at me in shock, about to pull the gun on me. Hitting it out of her hand, she tried to punch me. Ducking under, dodging the hit I picked her up over my shoulder.

"Night boys". I spoke with Aideen over my shoulder. Looking back before heading down the stairs, Luciano's eyes were red, dripping his – disgusting – tears.

"I am taking Aideen home". I spoke in the earpiece. "NO! YOUR –" slapping her ass shut her up. "Why? What happened?". Jack asked, "Yea is everything alright? Is she okay?" Christiana asked with a worried tone. "Aideen is being – LET ME GO HARRISON!!" She interrupted me through the earpiece. Both Jack and Christiana laughed. "It's okay. I understand - " Christiana giggled " - Jack and I will look out for Fernando and report back later." She continued.

Controlling a kicking toddler, I walked down a few blocks to the parked cars. Aideen kicking and screaming as if a toddler. I opened the passenger door, putting Aideen into the car. I strapped the seat belt over her mouth, as she bit down on it, growling through her teeth at me – Fucking child – Strapping the rest of the seat belt around her body, I slammed the door shut in her face.

Opening my door and getting in, Aideen tried to wiggle out of the straps. "You can try, but it won't work". I turned my back to look at any oncoming cars as I reversed. Looking at the time, I would have to drive through the night to get back to Canada. So, Aideen's house was my only option. Her Grandfather left this morning for his trip to Italy with my Father, Antonio – so we will be alone at home, until Christiana and Jack's arrival.

Driving on the gravel driveway, I parked the car by the front door. Getting out, I head to the snappy Aideen. Picking Aideen up and out of the car, placing her over my right shoulder, she began to scream again. "Put me down! Before I fucking stabbed you!" She growled, hitting my back with her fists, kicking her legs trying to get out of my grasp.

"I fucking dare you bitch"

Dismissing the guards, I walked into the house "Let go of me!!" Aideen struggles in my grasp, wanting to be released. I tightened my grip on her, walking up the stairs. Kicking open the door to her bedroom, I threw her onto the bed as I walked towards the window.

"What the fuck Harrison?!" Aideen yells at me from the bed. Turning around to face her. I chuckled, "What do you mean. 'What the fuck Harrison'? What the fuck is wrong with you Aideen!! Why are you acting like this? So. So. So, fucking childish!".

With my boldness, she got up and began to punch at my chest. Pulling her arm back she was about to punch again. "Carry on". She froze. "What?"

"Punch again. Carry on until you are feeling better" Her face flashed a bunch of emotions. Wanted to cry, full of rage, confused, conflicted by my words. She began to punch my chest over and over again. Then, out of nowhere, she grabbed me by the collar and forces me to look at her.

"Your clients should never ever flirt with me, or I will knock their teeth out. DO YOU UNDERSTAND!" she spoke full of anger, grinding her teeth – That was the hottest thing a woman has ever said to me. It made my dick twitch by her dominance.

Looking at her, her eyes began to weep with water as her head collapsed onto my chest, still holding my collar.

"Fuck you Harrison for being a dick! Fuck you for being nice! Fuck you for being stupid! Fuck you and your clients!"

Standing up straight, standing my ground. "I don't care Aideen –" I lied "- We had a mission, and you must help bring down Fernando before he takes out both of our families-". Aideen looked up at me with whelped eyes "-Do you understand!"

She stood there wide-eyed by my come back, as my body stood in front of her. The moonlight was on my back, casting a shadow over her blue eyes, which glowed a deep blue. Her lips parted slightly as her milky skin glowed.

My heart started pounding as she had a soft look on her face. She brought her hands to my chest as I cupped her face, rubbing her cheek.

"Aideen? –"