𝟛𝟙

He missed me?

Definition ~

○ Friends (n.) ○

a person with whom one has a bond of mutual affection, to then became strangers again.

Reconstructed with diamond-plated titanium and bulletproof glass, even a pg-7 rocket can't break it

Reconstructed with diamond-plated titanium and bulletproof glass, even a pg-7 rocket can't break it. This place was heavily guarded and indestructible; a fortress of a house.

Driving in with the KIA my W-Code24 Spy; Katelyn walked up to my door, opening it to see the state I was in "Uhm Miss A? Do you need medical assistance, you look quite injured - No! It's just a few scratches I will be fine" Slamming the door closed, I walked up the porch into the building of darkness.

"Can we turn on the lights or something?" The downlights switched on, lighting up the wooden interior of the building visible "That is better" Walking down the hall, my boots echoed on the metal flooring throughout the building. "Which cell is he in!?" I asked in a stern voice. "Cell 4, Miss A" she stated.

Walking pasted cell 6, and cell 5 until I got to cell 4. "Keys" I spoke with my hand out, catching them in mid-air. Opening the door a man with his head down, sat in the centre of the room with duct tape over his mouth. His arms were strapped with duct tape to the arms of the chair, as his body was strapped with rope.

Did I look back at Katelyn with a dropped look saying, was this really necessary? With a nod and a glare between the man and me, she walked out closing the door behind her.

Taking off my vest, and laying it on the table. I looked up at the man with his face all bruised up with a bleeding nose. "I see you're the type o man that doesn't like to listen" I retied my hair up to make sure his blood doesn't get on it.

His head looked up as his eyes widened to see a woman in front of him. "I know I am not what you expected - " Walking around the table, I stood by his side grabbing the back of his head; forcing him to look up at me "- but you will need to listen to me. Okay?"

I smiled before, slamming his head against the cold steel table. His head slowly raised up, groaning in pain as I ripped off the duct tape. Walking back opposite him, I took a seat.

"So please explain to me-" I spoke in a calm tone "What the Actual Fuck!" I yelled slamming my hand down. "You make a bad name for us in this Industry when you and your gang friends have been exiled by us" He spat out blood from his mouth as a tooth fell and shot out.

My brows frowned angrily looking at his tooth and his ugly face. An evil smirk grew as an idea popped into my head. "Joseph Willems was your father. Right, Caleb?" I smiled at him crossing my legs. "Yes, the man that killed your Grandfather" He chuckled like he achieved something.

Chuckling under my breath, he didn't find my laughter amusing. "Why are you laughing?"

"Do you know who I am?" His eyes followed me as I was standing up, leaning against the table. A smile grew on his face, looking up at me with bloody-missing teeth. "You are the Red Dragon of the Sun. Your Father was Lorenzo Capone, who married that witch of a Russian; Aguilera Mara."

I was stunned by how he knew yet impressed. "You are correct. But when was the last time you saw your father" His smile slowly faded away, knowing that he hasn't seen his father in quite some time.

"Did Fernando tell you that your father was on a mission in Utah? -" His eyes shot to mine as I leaned closer. "Well, I am sorry to disappoint. But your father never killed my Grandfather, I killed him"

"YOU BITC-" my fist collided with his face, shutting him up. Rubbing my fist from the hard impact I wiped his blood off my hand. "Ok now. Since we got the nitty-gritty shit out the way. You know where the Vipers are. Would you be so kind as to tell me where they are?"

He spat at me, wiping away his bloody spit off my face; I flicked it back at him. "Wrong answer sweetheart" I pulled out my Glock from my vest on the table, cocking the slide back; I pulled the hammer down, loading it.

"Let's try. One. More. Time-" Pressing the barrel against his head "- Where do you little ants hide? Where are the vipers, Caleb?!" He leaned back in his seat. "They will be at your funeral" A toothless, bloody smile grew on his smug face.

"Wrong Answer"

Pulling the trigger his brain exploded all over the wall, dripping down onto my clean steal floor. "Say Hi to Joseph for me?" I spoke like I wanted a reply but nothing.

Throwing on my vest, I walked out the room to Katelyn and Guards standing behind the door. "Clean that up" I growled sternly at the guards.

Walking down the hallway, the anger and frustration of not getting anywhere with him. I punched the wall of one of the cells. "YOUR FIRED!" I yelled at the guard, guarding that cell.

All the bodyguards and security froze at me punching a dent into a metal wall. My head turned towards them, as we locked eyes. They looked away in different directions, breaking the eye contact.

Walking down the foyer, Katelyn followed behind me stopping at the porch steps as I got into the sedan I highjacked.

Driving out the driveway back to my home, his words "They will be at your funeral" means something. What do the Vipers have install for me?

Driving through the gate, on the gravel driveway. I stopped the car by the front door. Getting out I slammed it in frustration, shattering the glass. "Fuck!" - now what?

Walking up the front doorsteps I got into the house. The moonlight shining through the open windows was the only sign of life. Walking deeper into the house, the living room's lamp was on; shining a warm colour into the hallway.

Walking towards the living room, Harrison was sitting on the couch with a glass of whiskey in hand facing the door, where I stood. He looked angry to see me as my eyes shifted to the grandfather clock beside him; at 2 am.

Looking back at Harrison, my eyeshot towards his legs that were spreading apart. "Close your legs Harrison" swallowing a gulp in my throat as I could see his cock through his suit pants - Jesus.

"Where have you been?" He spoke in a deep heated tone, probably from the whiskey.

"I missed you"