𝟟𝟞

5 More

Definition ~

○Post (n.)○

This is a very serious text post with no hidden message.

"Who do you belong to?"

"Y-you-ahh," I cried out, hearing my pussy call for him.

"Who's your master?"

"You! OH GOD-Ahh!" He thrusts deeper, hitting me hard against my cervix.

His voice softens, leaning down to my ear "And who thinks you're the most precious bad angel in the world?" I swallowed, suddenly fighting back my tears. I need to realise. I can't do this shit anymore.

His soft voice sounds so warm and full of feeling, all at once. Being overwhelmed by his voice, sweat and tears drip down my forehead. As I clenched tighter around him. "Y-you!" I screamed. "You, Harrison" He thrusts deeper as I tense around him. Felt him grip as much of my ass. As I was bent over his desk.

"And I am all yours. So, let me take care of this monster I have enslaved."

My legs tremble as he thrusted harder against my clit, going faster and harder. My body tenses, and twitches, beginning to climax.

He stops.

Pulling out of me.

Leaving me on edge.

He wraps his hand around my neck from behind, picking me up off the table. This is the fifth time. Five fucking times.

Precum dripping out of my pussy. Rolling down my soaked thighs. I was forced to arch my back and look up at Harrison. As he had me with a cock hold. I fucking hate it. But love it. Every time I beg him to fuck me. He makes me regret ever fucking myself without him.

He presses my back against his chest. Holding me in place as he fell backwards onto his seat. Falling backwards onto his dick, I moaned as he painfully stretched me out, sitting on his lap. "Ah, Harrison!!" I cry.

This boiling core inside me needs to be realised. I can't do this anymore. My pussy pulses around his swollen dick. Even after all this time, not allowing me to cum. Harrison hasn't cum either. Is he punishing himself?

"Harri-Harrison." Sweat and saliva drip down my chin. "Please Harrison. Please." I beg again.

"Will you ever disobey me ever again?" he whispered in my ear. My legs started to shake, as his voice make my cat purr, sending chills up my spine. "N-never-never." I cried out.

Harrison thrusted up in me as I screamed by his cock stretching me. "Ahh!" In and out he thrusted, not hesitating to stop. The erotica and desire fumed from our bodies, heating the room with a lustful fire. His pelvis thrust up into me, as I brought mine down on his dick.