𝟚𝟞

Intoxication

Definition ~

○ Love (n.) ○

Destroy it, Destroy it all.

Those words would leave my mouth before I lose my temper, but I never thought of the Dragon herself

Cupping her cheeks, I gently yet desperately wanted to smash my lips against hers. Our lips collided. Not dry, moist as she tastes like the alcohol, strawberry lips.

Our tongues fought for dominance as my eyes rolled back by her gripping my collar, pulling me closer. Wrapped her legs around my waist, pushing her pelvis against mine; moaning to the feeling of her pussy throbbing through her pants, against me.

Our heads moving in the opposite direction, it almost came naturally to me. How she likes her breast massaged "Mhmm" How she liked my fingertips, brushing against her thighs. Gripping her ass, pressing my hard cock against her. "Ahh Harder" She moaned looking up at me with doe eyes.

"I haven't even put it in" A smirk grew. "Then -" She gripped the back of my hair, pulling it down; making me look up to her. "- Put it in Harrison"

Her lips dove into the crock of my neck, licking up; leaving the cold breeze to blow against it. Chills rushed down my spine to my dick, sucking on my skin gently. Her hand moved down to my belt. Untucking my shirt as her cold hands moved up against my inked body.

Gripping her hand. She let go of my hair as she stopped; looking up at me. "oh no, amore mio. Sei una ragazza cattiva. Non hai chiesto di toccare" (oh no, my love. You're a naughty girl. You didn't ask to touch)

Her eyes widen, leaning back away from me as I moved forward. Her forearms are on the counter, leaning back. I held her lower back, pulling her to me. "Just ask, amore mio-" Leaning my lips closer to hers "- then you can touch me"

"C-can I touch y-you?" She muttered, looking at my lips, and then her doe eyes met my eyes. Holding her in place, with one hand on her lower back and one on the back of her neck. Our lips collided in desperate need of each other.

Her arms wrapped undermine, holding onto me as her nails dug into my back, moaning even louder. Our hearts fluttered as our parts throbbed to be touched, to be released. Making our vision black to the blurring fuzz of our minds.

Until - she went quiet.

Her moaning melody stopped. Her body went numb. I stopped as her head fell back. My brow lifted in shock that she fell asleep as we were in the middle of something. Sleeping in my arms, she was knocked out; snoring gently away.

A scoffed under my smirk at how cute she looked as she snored softly. Fuck you, pain meds for working so fast.

Picking her up, cradled her in my arms. Her head was against my chest with her limp arms and legs. Walking up the stairs to her room, where Christiana lay. "H-harri-son" She muttered, gripping my shirt like a baby not wanting to let go.

Her soft voice went straight to my dick, as my face heated up to this new emotion of a feeling I never felt. "Fuck Aideen" I rolled my eyes, placing my back against the door. "What did you do to me" I pushed against the bedroom door, opening it to Josh and a sleeping Christiana.

Placing down Aideen, she didn't let o of my shit until the last second. I stood on one side of the bed, looking over her as Jack leaned against the wall, by the door.

"Do you get turned on by a sleeping woman, Harrison?" Jack said, giving me a concerned look, at my friend then at me. "No, it's just late," I said blowing him off as I walked out the room. "Mhm mmh," Jack said walking behind me into the hallway, closing the girl's bedroom door.

"Mhm mmh," I mimicked him in an irritated tone. A quiet chuckle escaped Josh "Good night bubby," Jack spoke, hitting my shoulder, heading to his bedroom to the left. I glared at him as he laughed again.

"I am just pulling your leg," he spoke - I Fucking hate people.

Looking back at the closed door; placing my forehead against it.

"What did you do to me Aideen?"