𝟟𝟟

First Date

Definition ~

○Tyyneys(n.)○

(of a person) the state of peacefulness; absent of worry or fear.

Shouting from the kitchen to Aideen changing upstairs. "Aideen, have you had the water I gave you?" It was quiet, as she didn't respond. "Aideen!!" I yelled, still no answer.

She needs to drink that water. Aideen hasn't had water the whole day. If she doesn't drink it, she will be dehydrated after having four hours of sex.

Walking upstairs, towards her bedroom. I knocked at her door before coming in, yet no answer. I started to become worried. "Aideen you alright?" No answer. My heart dropped to my stomach, thinking of the worst. Her dead body was on the floor in blood. Is she alive?

Ripping opened the door, it slammed against the wall. "Aideen!!" Pulling out my gun from my waist. I pointed it out upfront, in case of danger. Looking around, she was not there, no blood, no nothing.

My thoughts were pushed to the side at the sound of rushing water. Turning my head in that direction, realizing she was in the shower. The water blocked out my calls.

A sigh of relief rushed over my body, knowing she was safe. I didn't want to bother. I left her room, closing the door with a smile on my face.

Walking back downstairs, I stood in the kitchen checking emails and the stocks on my laptop. An email popped up as Jack was informing me about what happened in Oakland.

Fernando had been hiding in Oakland. Hiding in a public place so we wouldn't kill him. He had three strippers to keep him company well he was there, but their lives were cut short.

Thinking he has the rights to our funds. Fernando killed his finance manager, after completing his mission to pull all my family's business money out. My men caught it all back pretty quickly after I threatened their lives. Typical.

Replying to Jack, my eyes shifted from my screen to the stairs. Hearing Aideen's heels clank down the stairs. Wearing a long-sleeve, off-the-shoulder body suit, tucked in her black jeans. Her clear heels got louder the closer she came to me. The belt around her waist looks similar.

"Is that my belt, I just fucked you with?" I smirked at her as she laughed lightly "Why yes, it is."

Even with her worth so much. With all the money she has at her fingertips; she dresses like a civilian, a normal woman. Not flexing on anything. Just being stunning in basic casual clothes. Then when she wears tight dresses or a suit. FUCK, she is a goddess.

Walking over to the island, grabbing her trench coat. She folded it over her arms, looking up at me on the other side. "Ready to take me on my first date?" My eyes widen at her words. "Am I your first date?" Closing my laptop, I walked around the island.