𝟠𝟛

Makeup

Definition ~

○Aeipathy(n.)

An enduring and consuming passion. 

Ay-ip-ah-thee

Gripping his cheeks tightly

Gripping his cheeks tightly. I pulled him to me, pressing my aching lips on his. Hesitant for the split second, he allowed it to get deeper.

His deep brown eyes, stared at me intensely, shifting between my eyes and lips. Provoked me to kiss him first.

I leaned back onto the counter. Harrison gripped my lower waist with one hand and the other, holding the counter. Pressing our pelvis together, pulling me towards him. Running my fingers through his hair, gripping it. His hard cock against my pussy, throbbed by the touch. Lowering my body, giving it a nudge as his whole body flinched and moaned in the kiss.

Our lips fought for dominance as we exchanged love. Our tongues clashed like waves as the wetness grew in between my thighs. "I hate you, Harrison". I mumbled in the kiss, kissing harder. "I hate you too Aideen" Harrison smiled in the kiss.

Letting go of the counter, he grabbed my ass. Holding on to his tense shoulder. I broke the kiss, trying to catch my breath. With a tight grip on my ass, he picked me up, placing me perfectly on his hard cock, throbbing against the material of his pants.

His one hand held my ass, as the other travelled up my back to the back of my head. My legs wrapped around his waist. The tighter, I closed them, the harder his cock pressed against my aching pussy. Fuck, I need him to relieve me. His hand gripped my hair, pulling it back, exposing my neck to him.

Harrison let out a low chuckle before diving into my neck, sucking in a piece of me. Nibbling gently, sucking harder as I moaned from the slight pain of pleasure. Letting go of my skin, he spoke. "Fuck Aideen! You taste better than I remember."

His eyes looked back at me, as I smashed my lips against his, once again.

We kissed one other with urgency, sucking on each other's lips harder, our faces grew closer together. I missed him so much. I do not want to let go of him. Harrison's hands moved from the back of his head down to my chest, squeezing my breast with a firm grip.

Breaking the kiss from the sudden jolt. I breathe out a deep groan, feeling the simulation of my breast being massaged. "Agh ahh." I huff and puff deeply, moving my handing with his. Found my hard nipples pressing through my shirt. He pinched them between his index and middle finger. Rolling them as if they were on fire.

His cold hands shot through my clothes, massaging them as our eyes looked at each other intensely. "Agh Har-Harrison -" interrupted by his soft lips peeking at mine. Deeply, I moved my hands from his shoulders down his abdomen. Feeling his growing erection, twitching between my legs.