𝟠𝟘

Darkside

Definition ~

○Psithurism (n.)○

The sound of wind in the trees, rustling the leaves.

Being in this industry, sleep isn't the big problem

Being in this industry, sleep isn't the big problem. We never get to sleep, but when we do, it is a nightmare. When we don't, it's a new adventure.

Driving to the safe house in the middle of the night. The road, quite as Harrison, floors it across a highway racetrack. Having a safe house in every state of the US helps a lot with travelling time; in case of any emergency.

Driving through the gates of my D-23 Safehouse. I opened the door quickly before Harrison put the car at a stop. Wrapping my coat over my arm, I run up the stairs. "Aideen! Wait!" His words stopped me, looking back at him.

Walking around the front of the car, Harrison put on his blazer. "Please, wear your coat." He asked me kindly. I was touched by his kindness for a split second, before laughing. "Harrison, when we get inside. You can take that off." His brows frowned down, disappointed in my comment. His head fell to the ground, shaking it gently with a smile; he nodded. Agree to Disagree.

Pushing open the oak doors, a gush of warmth from the heated concrete walls. Flowed against our bodies. The sudden change in temperature from the cold to the warmth gave my body chills.

Looking up in front of me, my E-Code24 Spy was waiting for us on the steps of the stairs.

"Good evening, Miss A. It's lovely to see you again. Even on a snowy night." She smiled, walking towards me, taking my coat out of hand.

"It's lovely to see you again," I replied as she walked over to Harrison; taking his blazer.

"This is Katelyn. My E-Code24 Spy. This is – Harrison Barone!" Her eyes locked with his with a smile on her face. My face dropped at her expression toward him. She is so small compared to him. My heart ached at her excitement. "-The Boss of the Barone Family. It's an honour to meet you." She grasped his hand, shaking it excitedly.

My body icks. My nose crunched up, my body wanted to punch her for laying her hands on my man, without asking. A boil of rage, built up in my core as I had to hold myself back. What is this feeling? Jealous?

Gripping her tightly on her shoulder, pulling her back with a light force. "She is the best spy I have. She does wonders for this company," I told Harrison, through my teeth. Acting as if I was not hurting her.

Spinning her around, from her shoulder. She looked at me as I asked with a stern tone of voice. "Where are they?" Telling her to. Back. The. Fuck. Up, from Harrison.