𝟟

Warm Snow

Definition ~

○Werifesteria || Old English (v.) ○

to wander longingly through the forest in search of mystery.

If the sweets of artificial sugars and gelation won't break him, the sweets of my body I was gifted and have worked hard on - will

The city slowly started to disappear turning into a dense pine forest. The tar of the freeway turned into main roads of the city, to towns, to dirt roads, to snow. The air in the car started to get chilly - goosebumps all over my body. The chills of the winter north of Canada clawed at my body.

Harrison the pendejo, was wearing his suit with at least a vest underneath keeping him warm. I on the other hand - still in my workout top and leggings – froze my ass off. I should have changed before I left.

"Can I turn on the – No" Harrison snapped back. This is why his nickname is Pendejo.

In the white and green wasteland of a pine forest, Harrison took a sharp turn off the main snow road. Through this secret road up the side of the mountain - white and green as far as the eye could see. The G wagon followed behind us down this single road – to nothingness.

Deep in the forest; white and grey bunnies bounced around, huge black wolf deep in there standing their ground, looking over the snowy mountains of Canada. A few deer and moose were here and there among the forest creatures

"If you like wolves so much. I might as well feed you to them" he comments, not making eye contact. "If you like staring at me. I might stab your eyes out if you don't turn on the A – fucking – C"

"I don't need eyes, to see an idiot from a mile away. But I can use my hands to see what I like"

Stunned by such a comment a small grin grew on his face – Why the fuck is that funny? I rolled my eyes ignoring his cocky comment as he carried on driving

His grip on the steering wheel tighten as the roads got bumpy. His veins showing through his skin – His hands are huge compared to mine. A pool of moister was developing between my legs. I crossed them; squeezing them; as my clit started to throb. I looked out the window once again, keeping my mind off his - hands

The wipers; wiped away the snow off the windscreen as it gently snowed. Peaceful was a word I would describe this feeling. The deep blue lights of the LED shinned from the interior of the car. Complimenting the snow.

The LED lights slowly turned purple to a warm red-orange colour as the relaxing feeling of warmth was introduced in the car.

"Thank you" I spoke, and he just nodded up. In the distance in between the trees stood a home awaiting our arrival – my new home. A black concrete modern was this man's taste. The aesthetic of the home was a concrete box with many windows acting as walls - that had two floors?

Driving into his driveway, stopping just before the two-door garage. A frozen dam stood behind the house as the pine forest carried on behind. The G wagon stopped behind us, his guards got out and rushed to the front door; standing at their post. He has got them trained like dogs on command

Harrison got out of the car first as I was distracted by the view. He walked around the back to my side of the car. I open the door before he did, standing up straight with a huge grin on my face like I just accomplished my goal – my goal to divorce Harrison Barone.

"You redheads are really so arrogant" My lip twitched in irritation by his comment – He is like my Grandfather. Holding my smile, I slammed his door even harder and walked away - I do not know how his window had not shattered by the way I slammed it.

Walking away, I could feel his wide-open eyes staring at me. His blood was boiling in anger, yet him staring at me, felt like I was being followed by shadows; the air was thin, hard to breathe. My body felt bad in a sense wanting to apologize so this feeling could end – His dominance over me.

Walking up to the front door I turned around wanting to see where Harrison was - standing right behind me. My chest against his, his frowned brows; narrow eyes looked down at me. – Talk goddammit; stop staring.

"I think you should get inside before you catch a cold, love." He stood just a little bit taller than me. I stood at 5'11 (180cm) as he stood just a bit taller, maybe 6'2 (188cm) He rolled his eyes. Gripping me by the sides of my shoulder as he picked me up, moving me out of his way.

"Hey!" A small arrogant chuckle slipped out as I heard him walk in. Looking at his guards in amazement at what just happened - they didn't react. A deep sigh slipped out following behind – this Pendjo. The sudden change of temperatures grew goosebumps as a flood of warm air covered my body, warming me up from this snow wasteland.

Walking in, a staircase led up to the second floor. The bottom floor is an open plan house; with black and dark brown wooden flooring. The black and grey-themed kitchen were on the left side with an island. A window acting as a wall stood the length of the bottom floor; from the kitchen to the living room.

I pulled out my Glock and fired at the window. It didn't shatter but bounced off and hit a vase that was on the island.– Bulletproof, nice.

Looked at Harrison who was casually sipping his coke, his brows up and lips in a solid line. "You done?" He spoke. Placed back my Glock in my back holder on my waist; my leggings covered the holster, concealing it.

Harrison put his coke in the fridge as I looked around. The dining room was next to the kitchen; the back left corner of the bottom floor. Looking through a glass window of the dam and forest behind his house. A wine wall stood underneath the staircase of the dining room.

But what caught my eye was a singular door on the other side of the dining room. "What's behind there?"

"The scullery" I didn't believe him. I walked around the 10-seater table; swinging the door open. A washer and dryer stood, above them stood the same cleaning supplies. I slowly closed the door in utter remorse and guilt.

"I don't like holding unwelcomed people in my house. That is what hell is for"

"You don't have a basement?" Then how does he interrogate people or skin them alive as a sport?

"If they don't want to speak, so then forever hold your peace" A sinful grin grew on his face.

And that's when I knew – I just entered the devils' territory.