𝟡𝟠

I Love You

Definition ~

○Poor little girl (n.)○

Still waiting for her happy ending. 

I caught up to him

I caught up to him. Spinning him around, by his shoulder.

"Hello?" He stated. My eyes widened at the man.

"Your...you're not Harrison!" I let go of him. "No, Miss. I am Max Grayson."
Max? My head turned to the side looking at his face. I have seen him before. Max Grayson? That rings a bell.

"You must be Aideen. Aideen Mara. The Red Dragon. You might know me. I am one of Jacks friends. He gave you my info to be your Head of Security" Oh Jack! He gave me his contacts to interview him.

"Why were you in a rush?"

"You weren't calling for me, and I have a meeting to attend to?"

"This late?" - It's like 3 am why does he have a meeting to attend? "Yes, I have international clients. I have a meeting with a client in Australia. Its 5 pm (17:00) on their side"

Nodding my head, I turned around and walked away from him. "I will be waiting for your call" He yelled. I carried on walking away from him. I defiantly, will not be calling him. "Aideen!" I heard Christiana call out to me.

I don't feel like talking to her, I just want Harrison. I just want to say sorry. Walking through the building I walked down the stairs and walked to the car. One of my guards opened my door and I got in the back of the car. I looked out my window and saw Christiana standing at the top of the chairs.

"Where to Ma'am"

"Anywhere"

10 Days Earlier

10 Days Earlier

I closed my eyes – the car stopped.

Opening my eye, realizing how close I came to smashing into the railing of the bridge, then plunging into the ice water below. Did I crash? No. Anyone was hurt. No. Besides my heart. Opening the door, I got out of my car and walked to the railing of the bridge. Reaching into my pocket I threw the ring into the icy river below.

"FUCKK!!!" I screamed.

"You okay, son?" I was slightly startled by a voice. An old man came up behind me, a homeless man; pushing a shopping cart, full of his belongings. "Yes, I am" No I am not. He was wearing dirty clothes, shoes with holes, but he still looked decent for a homeless man.

We are in the middle of winter. It is snowing with a blizzard coming, why is he walking around?

"Is it a woman?" He asked. I looked at him, slightly confused about how he knew. I nodded my head, looking back at the water. "Man, let me tell you something. If I may?" He stopped pushing his cart and stood next to me; placing his forearms on the edge of the bridge as we looked over to the river below.

"It's a woman, right. You threw the ring in the water. Right?" He asked. I nodded. He smiled and let out a chuckle. "Every woman is a little girl at heart. She is looking for the love of her father. If she had an awful dad, awful mother, awful siblings. She won't know what it's like to have love from a man. If you're brave enough, and man enough, to love that woman. She will come back to you with love. I have seen it before."

I just stood there and listened to this man's words that make me wonder.

"It's going to scare her at first. She is not going to know what is going on, because she never had that feeling before. She might not even know to control herself and the jealousy around her. But if you are honest with her, and patient. I promise you. She will never leave you." The homeless man spoke, patting me on my shoulder.

Does she love me, or is she scared to be loved?

"Oh, please take this" Pulling out rolled up cash, in an elastic band. "Please. For the inconvenience" His eyes went huge at the amount of money, then dropping to a neutral smile. "Thank you, good sir." – Taking it – "What is your name?" He asked.

"Harrison. Harrison Barone."

"It's nice to meet you, Harrison. Please don't let her go like I let go of my woman. Give her time, she will always come and find you someday." He smiled and walked away, pushing his cart. Walking back to my car, I saw Aideen's blanket in the back. Taking the blanket, I towards the man.

"Heyy!! Please wait!" He stopped and turned around. "Here, take this as well. It's snowing this evening. You shouldn't be pushing your cart, so late at night" I gave him the blanket and my business card. "Call me, and I can help you maybe."

"Aw no Harrison, this money you have given me will help me. Thank you." He took my card and carried on walking into the snowy night.