𝟚𝟡

Fucking Bitch

Definition ~

○ Pendejo || Spanish (n.) ○

While the word 'pendejo' literally means 'pubic hair' it's the equivalent of calling someone 'stupid' or an 'asshole' which is used in an offensive way to Harrison.

A spy on the West Coast, Sector 24 was calling me. Having spies all over the world is helpful to keep an eye out for anything that is coming out or is out of place in the normal world of society. But having them call out of nowhere is a little bit irritating.

"What?" I spoke in an irritated tone. "Ma'am that man you had an autopsy done on him. He was Joseph Willems. The first in command for the Vipers Squad team in New York" They started off saying.

"I know! So, what does this have to do with me!" I spoke getting aggravated, and the room around became silent - The Vipers Squad is a group of people, that look after Fernando; like our private security.

"Well, uhm. We have captured his second in command. After he took over from Joseph. He is in the holding Cell 4 at the Safe House" - That's not far from here.

Hanging up the phone, I stood up from my chair, heading out of the room. Everyone's eyes followed me out of the room, "Aideen! Where are you going?" I am going to kill a man with my bare hands.

Hearing inconsistent footsteps behind me, I knew that they were following me.

"Aideen! Where the Fuck! Are you going?!" Nonna yelled at me from down the hall. "Aideen" Christiana spoke, trying to get my attention.

"AIDEEN!!" Harrison yelled, stopping me in my tracks. Turning around I faced them. Harrison had a face of anger, looking down at me. Christiana and Jack were confused by what was going on as Nonna felt betrayed that I only listened to Harrison.

"I am going to kill someone" Gripping the door handle, quickly opened the door to get in. I slammed it shut, locking it before Harrison could open the door. "OPEN THIS DOOR AIDEEN" Harrison yelled, banging against the door.

Taking off my shirt and my red shorts, I slipped on black-strapped cargo pants; putting two of my Glocks into the holsters. Slipping my head into a long-sleeve black turtleneck; tying my hair into a messy bun.

I could hear them muttering behind the door as I put my bulletproof vest on, with big writing; FBI behind it. "AIDEEN!" Harrison yelled. "Stop yelling Harrison. For fuck sakes!" Christiana sternly spoke to him.

Walking in public with two Glocks strapped to my thighs and two strapped to my chest; might look suspicious as I have to blend in. Picking up my fake FBI badge, I clipped it to the vest.

"You dumbasses. Instead of screaming, you can just shoot the door handle" Jack spoke as a split-second cocking gun, brought my attention to the door. "Fuck!"

The door handle scattered wood sharks all over the room as Harrison kicked open the door, hitting it against the wall. "Where is she?!" Christiana asked. Jack and Harrison looked around the room to find my balcony door open. "Fuck" Harrison muttered leaving the room as everyone followed.

At the end of the hallway, there was a full-length window; I held the top of the window frame with one hand as I tapped the glass to grab the attention of all of them from inside. All their eyes locked on me. I waved them a sarcastic wave and wink; letting go of the window frame.

Falling to the ground. My body was low to the ground, with one hand on the ground. My right leg stretched out, with the other bent; looking up at my car. Standing up, the heebee jeebee chills rushed down my body. "Why did I just do that?" - I shook the black widow's stance off my body.

Jumping over my car's door, I jumped into the driver's seat, about to drive off, when a gunshot followed by a leak of air. My car slowed down, leaning to the side. Looking into my rear-view mirror to see it was Harrison holding a gun at my car.

Standing up, I walked over the back seats and the trunk, stomping onto the gravel. "YOU. MOTHERFUCKER." I growled at him, pulling my gun out, and pointing it at him. I shot for his head without hesitation, but he already moved out away as my bullet hit the stone pillar.

Everyone ducked avoiding the bullets when Harrison swung his leg underneath me, hitting my ass on the stone floor – Which fucking hurt. "Ahh!"

"You are not going anywhere Aideen," Harrison spoke sternly, picking me up by my shoulders; walking me into the house. "LET FUCKING GO!"

His grip tightened by my shoulders as I tried to wiggle my legs. "I AM GOING TO KICK YOU IN THE BALLS. IF YOU DON'T LET ME FUCKING GO!!"

"Stop screaming, Aideen." I snapped my teeth at him. "You can't bite your way out of this" He chuckled. Throwing me onto the sofa in the living room. Nonna stood behind him, looking at me in disappointment.

I can't believe I am being treated as a child, forced to stay at home when I have a responsibility to do – To kill a man and every last one of the Vipers.